14 - ₮ⱧɆ ₳ⱫɄⱤɆ ₥Ɇ₴₴Ɇ₦₲ɆⱤ

──────〔💀〕──────

──────〔💀〕──────

It was early morning and completely quiet, the sun had yet to come up as a soft breeze past through, ruffling the leaves of the tree's in a park that was completely disserted.

except for the young woman who many mistook for a male, seated under one of the tree's, book in hand.

the form of a white covin on the front of it with the title in the middle that was written in the same pure red color as the rest of the book.

'The Complete Guide To Suicide' it read and it seemed they had just found a new method to try as they closed the book and stood up, holding their hand over their eyes as they looked up at the sun that was finally starting to rise.

mushrooms, but where will i find those...

-

the door to the agency's office opened as kunikida walked through, unknown to the chaos that laid within it.

"Good morning-" he spoke before being cut off.

"Kunikida-san, please help us!" atsushi shouted looking desperately terrified.

it was quiet for a while, the only sound being the door closing.

"What's going on so early in the day?" kunikida questioned unfazed, breaking the silence.

"J-just look at dazai-san and erity-kun" atsushi answered before turning to the side, not realising he had misspoken on erity's pronounce.

once they had gotten back to the agency, after he had found out about her actually being a girl, it was brought up and revealed that everybody had already realized erity had been a girl and that he was the last one.

he felt pretty down to find out he had been the only one and that it had to be pointed out to him to find out.

afterwards he had questioned how he should address her now making everybody else wonder to as they had all been using 'kun' even though they knew she had been a girl.

saying that they thought that was the way they should address her as everybody else had been doing it.

she had given them the simple answer of a shrug as she didn't mind what people called her.

so they had decided to go with her biological pronouns from now one, most didn't have a problem with the change, dazai seemed quiet happy being able to call her 'chan' from now on and atsushi tried his best to use the different pronouns but sometimes still misspoke.