0.7 - ɎØ₭ØⱧ₳₥₳ ₲₳₦₲₴₮ɆⱤ ₱₳Ɽ₳Đł₴Ɇ

──────〔💀〕──────

──────〔💀〕──────

tea...but which one...

after erity had walked out the armed detective agency she had gone down the stairs back to the first floor and remembered their was a cafe as she walked through it out the building, making her wonder if she should go back after she bought her onigiri and aspirin and have a cup first before going back home.

as she walked out the convenience store with a small plastic bag which held her onigiri while the aspirin she had bought from the pharmacy was held in her jacket pocket.

she looked up at the sky to see it was still early so she might as well go back and have a cup of tea. and that way she could take some aspirin too for her headache was starting to become quiet annoying as her head thumped.

she hadn't gone too far from the cafe that was under the armed detective agencies office as she walked inside she hadn't expected for them all to be sitting their, looking up at her as she was looking at them.

"You!" kunikida was the first to speak as she walked further into the cafe.

"Me" she said with her monotonous voice as she looked at him with her empty eyes and expressionless face which ticked him off.

"Oh! erity-kun, you're back" dazai spoke. turning from the waitress to erity, smiling.

erity walked passed him and kunikida as they where sitting at the bar and thought about taking a spot a bit further away when she was slightly taken by surprise although nobody could see it when she noticed atsushi shuffle more to the right on the seat he was sitting at, making space for her.

she stopped right next to the seat and glanced up at atsushi, she saw him shift nervously. avoiding eye contact.

"Thank you" she spoke with her monotonous voice making him look at her in surprise before giving her a smile and relaxed as she sat next to him, placing her bag with onigiri on the table.

"I see you where capable of getting that onigiri you wanted" tanizaki chuckled slightly as he saw the bag.

"Yes, i was" erity said as she looked at him.

she saw he was surprised but tried to suppress it. she didn't mind, though, most people where the first couple times they met her.

his sister on the other hand seemed to already be over it as she was just smiling at her from next to her brother before turning to him and whispering in his ear making him turn questiongly to his sister before glancing at erity again. two more light bulbs went off.