Chapter 5

Motto of the chapter: Expect the unexpected when you are expecting an exact expectation...

Enjoy!!!

____________________________________________________________

SSSCCCUUURRRRRRR.......... BOOOMMMM!!!!!!

Dominique's Pov;)

Nicki- OH MY GOSH!!!!!

I ran into the middle of the road where the puppy was laying there. I picked it up, pulled out my phone and called 911.

Nicki- Hello..... A puppy just got hit and it needs immediate care.....can you repeat that....WHAT.....fine!!!!!!

Now I have to run 10 blocks to the nearest animal hospital but as I am passing the park guess who I see??? You're right!!!!! Prince -___-

Prince- Wait up!!!!!!

Nicki- NO!!!!!

And I kept running the fastest I could to the hospital but Prince decides to tag along and run after me. And since he is on the football team he catches up to me and is running right beside me.

Prince- Why are you running???

Nicki- Look in my arms!!!!!

Prince- Oh... Well Im coming with you

Nicki- Isnt it obvious?!?!?!

Prince-...........

Finally we got there and rushed inside.

Nicki- SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Nurse- I'll take her....

She takes the puppy away and I stand there trying to catch my breath.

Prince- WOW!!!! What happened to it???

Nicki- Do you really care because last time I checked you never was kind-hearted???

Prince- That hurt.....

Nicki- Why because it's the truth???

Prince- No but because I really do lov-

The Nurse had cut him off by telling me some updated news about the puppy.

Nurse- Well... All the puppy will need is 12 stitches and a week of relaxation for recovery. Are you the owner???

Nicki- No but I saw the puppy get hit and it was alone.

Nurse- Well there was no collar or tag so I guess it is an stray. What do you plan on doing to it???

Nicki- Well first what is the gender an how old is it???

Nurse- It is a female baby Pomeranian and it is actually 6 months.

Nicki- Wow!!!! I'm so happy she survived!!!!

Nurse- Yeah... She is very lucky.

Nicki- Well I guess I can take her in.

Prince- Wow... That's really n-

Nicki- Shut up -___- But anyways I'll be happy to keep as my own.

Nurse- Great!!! And since this was her first visit you get a free package consisting of a leash and collar of any color, a dog tag, and a wash and groom.

Nicki- That's awesome!!!! So will that be done now???

Nurse- Unfortunately no because she still has to recover and relax so for right now you can come to the back and pick out her leash, collar, and dog tag.

Nicki- Alright.

Prince's Pov;)

Nicki and the nurse went to the back and I was left alone sitting in my thoughts. I really need to figure out a way to show her my true affection towards her. She doesn't know what she does to me. She makes my feet sweat. She make my heart race. You make it go BOOM!!!! BOOM!!!!!! BOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! But just how can she know??? Wow look at how beautiful she is......

Nicki- What would be a great name for the baby???

Prince- WE HAVE A CHILD?!?!?! YOUR PREGNANT???

Nicki- No you idiot!!!! And stop yelling you are making a scene. I'm talking about the puppy.

Prince- How about Reese's???

Nicki- Fantastic!!!!

She then turned around to the nurse and said...

Nicki- Her name is Snickers.

Prince- What happened to Reese's???

Nicki- I went with the exact opposite of what you want.

I looked down at my feet feeling really hurt.

Prince- Nicki can I talk to you outside for some???

Nicki- Not now...

Prince- PLEASE!!!!

Nicki- Fine!!!

I then walked outside while she followed behind me and went to the side of the building. Once I got there I just stopped and stared at her beautiful face.

Nicki- Look you rea-

I cut her off by aggressively but not too aggressively grabbing her by both of her arms turning her closer to me and kissing her with so much passion that you could see sparks and hearts flying in your head. At first she didn't kiss back but then she finally did and I put my tongue out asking for entrance but she abruptly pulled away with all kinds of emotions.

Prince- Look Nicki-

And then she started to run away back towards the entrance of the building. I stand there confused on what happened and what I had done. And then I had ran after her bit by the time I turned around the corner I saw her already running ahead with Snickers in her arms. Did I do something wrong??? Was I that bad???

______________________________

By the way guys!!!! SNICKERS IS ON THE SIDE!!!!!!! She is every once of adorable!!!!!!!

This chapters goal is 15 comments (not including mines), 20 votes, and help for promoting my book more...

Love & Peace~       @Perfectly_UnPerfect