Chapter 8

Motto of the Chapter: Always pick the right choice, unless left is right...

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________

----At Lunch----

Prince's Pov:)

The Mindless Crew's Table

Ray- Bruh!!!! Prince did you mean that when you said  you care about the ugly girl?

Prince- Why you ask?

Ray- It's messing up your rep and you gonna have to fix that...

Prince- How?

Ray- Embarress her.... Bad...

Prince- Like?

Ray- *Whispers in his ear*

Rep or Nicki? Rep or Nicki? Rep or Nicki?

Prince- Well here goes nothing...

Nicki's Pov:)

@ The Ugly People Table (remember she always sat there because she is a nerd) with Diggy

Diggy and I was having a conversation about how the word "hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobic" describes people who are afraid of long words. Now how exactly will they say that word... lol And we just kept saying jokes...

Diggy- Okay so... A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. And the bartender replies "For you... NO CHARGE!!!!!"

We both busted out laughing... Until we were interrupted by the intercom but I ignored it because it probably was just the principal with another lecture, but then it caught my attention when I heard my name...

Prince's Pov:)

I had snuck into the office while know one was there and I was speaking on the intercom...

Prince- Hello this is Jacob Perez on the mic a.k.a. Princeton a.k.a. Prince a.k.a. "That-dude-with-the-big-afro". I just wanted to tell y'all about this special girl I know named Dominique Williams. She is special to me because I had never seen a girl so.... UGLY!!!!!! She smells like rats having sex in the same room with assistant principle, Ms. Flackers, giving head to big foot. I know y'all heard me say I always cared about her this morning but hey... I heard she give that nasty kitty up easily so why not go see if it's true... AND IT IS!!!!! She so thirsty that she offered to give me head and when I told her no, she pushed me when I was off guard. If I would've known that's what she was going to do then I would've punched her in her face. But now ladies.... I don't hit girls but I do hit monkeys... So I just wanted to let everyone know about Dominique Williams a.k.a. "The Ugly Girl". Yup you all know her by that... That's the girl I'm talking about so guys if you need some head go line up in front of her and girl if you want to take your anger out from a problem, I recommend that you use The Ugly Girl as a bean-bag. This is Jacob Perez on the intercom... From the Mindless Crew reporting to you about Dominique Williams. BOYS GO GET SOME OF THAT HEAD!!!!! Spread The Peace and don't Spread The Legs Dominique!!!!!! Deuce...

I can't believe I just did that... My reputation better be worth it now...

Nicki's Pov:)

My eyes was watering up as Prince got off the intercom... Everyone in the cafeteria was staring at me and the boys were biting their lips. This is not how it is supposed to be!!!! Prince then came into the cafeteria smiling harder than a emoticon and everyone in the cafeteria clapped for him and people yelled his name. I started bawling my eyes out and ran out of the cafeteria and as I was running away, some girl had tripped me and punched me dead in my face.

Random Girl- I hate you Veronica and that's for stealing my man!!!!

And she started stomping me saying "I though you were a friend!!!!". I laid there yelling, screaming, and crying for help but know one came. Then when she was done she sat down and said...

Random Girl- Good... Now I have tooken all of my anger out... I'm okay now...

I slowly crawled up, hurt. I felt a sharp pain in my rib and fell back down but I got back up and slowly limped away whimpering in pain. Why me... What have I did to anyone, but be myself. As I left out the door I walked out the door and passed Prince. Tears still streaming out of my eyes while the whole cafeteria staring at me and I'm staring deadly at Prince.... while he's smiling at me. I was done and my life was completely ruined. I charged at Prince trying to punch him in the face but I heard my rib and my back crack and fell down, screaming in excruciating pain. Then Princeton kicked me full force dead in the face and stomped on my rib cage. And in my head I heard the biggest cracking sound ever... Then Miranda (Prince's Ex who he dumped for Nicki) came and started beating me brutally. Then she pulled out a blade out from her bra. She cut me up and blood was pouring out from me, from everywhere. Diggy ran up and was calling my name and pushed Miranda off of me. He held me up by my head making the blood be all over him... I got kicked with full force one last time to the head before I went out cold. And that's all I remember...

Diggy's Pov:)

DANG!!!!!!!!! It's not everyday that you see a girl fight like that!!!!! I would've let it continued but hey... I need this money from raping her. I'll let all these girls kill her after I'm done... but for now... let's all pretend that I care...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!!! I know this chapter is short but it's very... "changing" I guess... Let's just call this chapter "informational". K? Well anyways, I hoped you guys liked this!!!!!! You know the usual goal... BLAH BLAH!!!!! 15 votes and 10 comments.... Same Old Same Old. I am really disappointed though... I be having about 200 reads in the first two day but 2 comments and 5 votes. Guys... If you want me to post another chapter then show me that you like my book. Otherwise I will delete this story... I deleted my other story because of this. I feel like you guys are just using me for entertainment and not appreciating it. Comment and vote. Don't just comment because that shows that you are lazy and I always check and see who is reading my book, then my feed, so don't think that I don't know who you are. But calling names out is rude... Please be supportive of my story.....

Love & Peace~ @Perfectly_UnPerfect