INFORMATIONAL!!!!!!

SORRY GUYS!!!!!!!!! I haven't been on in a while because the ending of the quarter. I get cranky by that time because I have to make sure my teachers put in all of my grades because THAT'S the time they want to slack off grading papers and say that they are frustrated. Anyways.... IM BACK!!!!!!!! Im going to be posting almost everyday now.... But tomorrow I have a road trip to Tampa.... That's driving 800 miles with the fam. Im not gonna have any wifi for my laptop so I will type on Microsoft Word then post as soon as I get to my hotel. Imma post ALOT. KEEP UP!!!!!!!!! Also!!!!!!!!! Remember my new story called "The Abusement (Mindless). I always talk about it when I send a message to fans. If you haven't heard of it that means you are not my fan or you don't read the messages I send out. BTW the messages I send out are informational and will help you keep track of the book. Anyways, I am having a cast call. You could be anyone girl friend EXCEPT Ray Ray's. Im about to post the first 2 chapters of it so go on my profile, in my works, and check it out. And again.... leave your "auditions" or whatever in, in my inbox. Not on my message board. INBOX ME AND STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT POST TONIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!!! BTW.....

IM GOING ON A ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!

Love & Peace~ @Perfectly_UnPerfect