Intro

Motto of the Chapter: You get mad when a special person don't know anything about you............ then you leave and wait till they apologize and find out some info...... but then you realize that person is you...... 

❓ If you don't know then I don't either❓

Enjoy!!!!!!! 

A Nerd In Need (Mindless Geek)

----Intro----

Hi my name is Dominique Williams. You should be able to pronounce that..... right???? Well I am the biggest nerd at Malory P. Thompson High School and I am a senior. I always get bullied especially by the most hottest and popular boys in school. Well that's what other girls always say. If it was up to me I would say they are the most self-considerate, mean, ugly, baster's in the entire world. They think cause I'm smart and have glasses I'm ugly, well they really need to check those sluts they hand around with because in the bathroom you see at LEAST 70 percent of them putting in contacts. Well anyways I am NOT poor but they think cause I have knee highs and suspenders that I am poor. But what they don't know is that the big mansion on the corner of Greene Street and 27 Ave is my 17 bedroom and 20 bathroom house. Yes I'm rich but I don't like to show it. I just want to be treated like regular kids cause I know once they know I'm rich they'll want to be my friend and use me for my money. Anyways like I said I always get bullied my the "Mindless Crew". That's what those corny boys call themselves. Their is 4 boys named Ray(Raquan), Prod(Craig), Roc(Chresanto), and their stupid leader Prince(Jacob). If you wanted to know..... They let their slutty girlfriends pick out their nicknames. But Roc's girlfreind named Chresanto, Roc because when he's horny he is hard as a rock. Nasty, right???? But anyways everybody has a reputation there and if you don't they'll take one look and make one up. Mine is "The poor geeky girl". So when people talk about me they say "Hey did you see "the poor geeky girl's" clothes today????". It really does hurt me but I get over it. Anyways I was just telling you some things about me. Hope you enjoy my life story!!!!!!

_____________________________

😃😃 So this is the second story I made!!!!! And I'm happy I can upload on my iPod with the app!!!!!!😃😃 COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!! DON'T FORGET 2 FOLLOW ME!!!!!! 143!!!