Chapter 7

Motto of the Chapter: Blahhhh..... Brain fart........

Enjoy!!!!

______________________________________________________

Dominique's Pov;)

I can't believe I almost fell for his stupid trick. And I am in the gifted program..... I should've known better. I mean how can a bully fall in love with a nerd that can only happen in stories. I feel so humiliated. I don't even want to show my face in school tomorrow. You know what??? I will show my face and to show Prince he doesn't know what he just messed with I will dress so swagged out everyone gonna be hating and I will show them who the boss. Especially Prince... ^__^ He don't know what he got coming.... /\/\/\/\/\/\

---Next Day---

I woke up ready to make some people angry. I got dressed in all green (my outfit is on the side). I was so anxious that I left without even eating breakfast.

---At School---

I thought I was confident walking through the hallway until I saw him.... I completely froze. I don't know what it was but for a minute I thought I was in love..... He was looking at me, I was looking at him. It took me some time to realize what I was supposed to do so I flipped my hair and "lightly" twisted to my locker. Once I reached it I took out my math textbook getting ready for class but as I was Prince came. OH LAWD!!!!!! He put his arms up... one above my head and the other on my door as he leaned. You get the picture. But anyways then he said....

Prince- Aye!!!! Let me holla at ya???

Nicki- Don't talk to me -__-

Prince- Don't give me the straight face but anyways I need to tell you something important. Life and death important.

Nicki- Leave me alone!!!! You're just going to play a prank on me!!!!

At that point a small crowd had stopped by and was watching.

Prince- I am not playing with you I need to tell you this to help you!!!!

Nicki- Since when did you ever care.... huh???

Prince- FOREVER!!!!!

The now big crowd had all gasp.

Nicki- See there you go again with those lies that made me hate you for the rest of your life!!!!! I HATE YOU JACOB PRINCETON PEREZ!!!!!!!

And with that I slapped him, pushed him on the ground and then stomped to class angry. NO SCRATCH THAT!!!! I was furious and he was going to pay.....

Prince's Pov;)

I knew it. I was all sad again on the ground with my face in my palms in the school hallway..... and a whole crowd was there. Well there goes my rep and I didn't get to tell her to watch out for this dude. Oh god.....

Nicki's Pov;)

I was sitting in class thinking of a plan to get Prince back when it came to me.... it literally came to me......

???- Hi you must be Dominique???

There was this cute boy (Diggy) who had came up to me. He was a nerd just like me FYI I just dresses like this again to make Prince mad but he had these nerd glasses, kaky Capri pants that stopped above his knees, a plaid shirt buttoned all the way up, suspenders fully on, and some kind of shoes that I've never seen before, I guess they looked like bowling shoes...

Nicki- Yes I am and who are you?

???- I am Diggy and I am a transfer student here. Today is my first day and I have no friends here. Would like to become my friend???