Chapter 6

Motto of the Chapter: Let all be known and let all be shown

                        Enjoy!!!

_____________________________

Prince's Pov;)

I walked home hurt, depressed, angry, and sad all at once. That kiss meant a lot to me but I want to know what she felt and how did she feel it. Did it mean anything to her??? I need to learn how to control my feelings and hold in what I want to do. I can't just go around kissing her whenever I want to. I feel so stupid. I feel as if I should probably give up on loving her. I'm pretty sure there are better guys out there for her. I've tried but it's never gonna work out and plus I don't want her to get hurt. I feel pathetic. As I'm still walking I see her. She is sitting on the bench..... crying. Here it goes.....

Dominique's Pov;)

I can't believe I'm starting to have feelings for him. There is a connection but I'm just to afraid to trust him after all the hell I went through because of him. I think I should just cry all of this out plus tomorrow is my birthday so I can't go around droopy and want not so since I'm already crying why not just bawl even more to empty out my head. And then I started crying more until...

Prince's Pov;)

She was bawling her eyes out until........ I pushed her on her side making her fall to the side but not off the bench.

Nicki- OOWWW!!!!!!!

Prince- Excuse you but did anyone tell you to sit on my bench???

Nicki- What?!?!? I'm highly confused... Why are you talking to me like this?!?!?

Prince- Because I can now get out of my seat!!!!

And I pushed her on the ground making her fall and her elbows and arms started to bleed from the scrapes. And then I pushed Snickers on the ground making her fall to.

Prince- *talking to dog*  You're not Reese's sooo.....

Then Dominique quickly picks her up and checks her to see if Snickers was hurt but the dog kept crying and whimpering and then Nicki said...

Nicki- WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SO CALLED "FEELINGS"??? HUH?!?!?!?

Prince- That was a game to play with your head and heart. I can't believe you though I would love someone like you.

Nicki- And what does that supposed to mean???

Prince- Dirty, stink, poor, ugly, thief..... because I know you stole all that stuff what you wore today. Like really a dirty blow-dried rat like you can have expensive things??? In your dreams *sly smile*

That broke my heart saying that..... Why did I ever start bullying her???

Dominique's Pov;)

I thought he was actually telling the truth.... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!! He was so nice and then I found out it was just "a game"....

Nicki- AND I WAS JUST ABOUT TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!!!!!! BUT GUESS WHAT??? FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!!

And I ran away crying my eyes out on how stupid I was for almost believing him...

Prince's Pov;)

She ran away crying and that sight made me sick. I turned and ran in a bush and threw up but while I was in the bush I saw Roc walking by talking on the phone. He stopped in front of the bush and continued talking on the phone. I heard him on the phone saying...

Roc- Yeah..... Her name is Dominique. She only looks fine when she dresses nicely and with tight clothes on.

???- Yeah I saw her today at the park with your boy Prince.

Roc- Yeah..... Well I really like how those skinny jeans fit her... Man I wanna tap her so bad but that's what I'm calling you for. So when you coming to the school???

???- Tomorrow.

Roc- Great!!!! You know the plan right???

???- Yeah but let me write it down..... Alright say it.

Roc- Come as a new student tomorrow in her classes... Be a nerd.... Try to get with her...... Take her on a date...... Either rape her and tell her not tell anyone or get in her pants, record it, and broadcast it on the morning announcements so the entire school to see.

???- Why do you want me to do this again though???

Roc- I bully this girl and I want her to rot in embarrassment and be hurt..... badly.

???- Aight bruh. I will start tomorrow.

Roc- Aight D. Oh yeah!!!! And if you rape her have a gun just in case things get dirty and threaten her with it in he face.

D??- I will see which option I will pick.

Roc- She's a softy so you can rape her easily.

D??- Alright I'll keep that in mind. But how much you paying me???

Roc- It depends on how the video looks and how is her reaction but your payment will range from $1,000 to $10,000.

D??- That's cool.

Roc- Aight peace.

D??- Bye

And Roc hung up and left. I was shocked but I need to tell Nicki about this fake transfer student. All I know is that he will be a nerd, his name starts with a D, he will be trying to get with her, and take her on a romantic date. DANG!!!!! He sounds like the perfect guy for Nicki so this will be hard to convince her to watch out. I don't even think she'll listen to a word that comes out of my mouth after what I just did to her. BUT HOW CAN I WARN HER??? This is gonna be hard........

____________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!!!!! I hope y'all enjoyed the new chapter!!!!!! This chapter is where all the drama will begin... Be prepared... This chapter's goal is 20 votes and (I'll be easy on you) 10 comments. But the comments may only be about the story and if you want to post something like "plz update" and that's it... Just post it on my message board and if you want to ask anything else or say something else just in-box me... Also help me promote my book guys, mention my name in your broadcast to your fans so I know you did it!!!!

Love & Peace~ @Perfectly_UnPerfect