Chapter 2

Motto of the Chapter: Don't ever follow what your mind says...... cuz you might be dumb!!!!😋😆

Enjoy!!!!!!

______________________________

Chapter 2

Dominique's Pov;)

I was walking down the stairs with a floor length pink dress on. The spotlights were on me as I walked down. A lot of people from school was in the crowd even the mindless crew. And that's when it hit me. Everyone was in MY HOUSE!!!!!! OMG I think my act was blown!!!!!!!

BEEP!!!!!! BEEP!!!!! BEEEPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was all of a sudden hit by the sun stinging my eyes. I guess my butler didn't feel like coming up here so he put my alarm on. Well anyways today was the day that I show Jacob that I, Dominique Williams, have STYLE!!!! So I put on purple outfit!!!!(I'm not putting details because the outfit is on the side FYI it is swag!!!!). Anyways after I got dressed I went down stairs to eat breakfast.

{{{{Downstairs At The Table}}}}

Mom- Hunny!!!!! You look fantastic!!!!

Nicki- Thanks!!! I just wanted to show some friends at school!!!!

By the way my mom doesn't know I get bullied.

Mom- Okay Hunny!!!!! But anyways what about your birthday in two days??? What you want to do???

Nicki- Uummmm.... Well I think I shou-(gco)

Mom- HOW ABOUT WE THROW A BALL!!!!!!

Notice my mom did not use a question mark. She always throws my parties like the one she always wanted when she was a teen. And there's is no use in fighting against it cause she always get what she wants.

Nicki- *sarcastic* Sure!!!! I don't see why!!!! *rolls eyes*

Mom- Yay cause I already invited everyone at your school!!!!!!!

Nicki- *spits out orange juice* WHAT?!?!?!?

Mom- I invited all of your friends. I surprised they said they don't know a girl that lives here but they still said they were coming. Oh yeah and also these four handsome young men are coming too!!! I think their names are James, Ryan, Pill-Head, and Roach.

Nicki- Their name are Jacob, Ray, Prodigy, and Roc.

Mom- Ooohhh!!!!! So I guess you're pretty friendly with them. *wiggles her eyebrows*

Nicki- No!!!! Well anyways I'm leaving. Bye!!!!

Mom & Dad- BYE!!!!

{{{{At School}}}}

Soon as I walked in the school I heard whistles and "who is that????"'s. Then I started to feel good about it and started to twist. Not too stank but not too stiff. When I walked in the classroom I sat at my desk. 5 minutes the teacher walked in. And what surprised me was when she said.....

Ms. Belle- So I see we have a new student!!!!*points to nicki*

Nicki- *sexy voice* I'm not new it's me Dominique Williams.

And at that moment everyone turned around towards me with a dropped jaw. I walked up in front of the classroom and took off my SnapBack.

Nicki- Goodmorning!!!!

And then I looked at Jacob and smirked. I strutted back to my seat and when I passed by his desk I whispered...

Nicki- So I see I won the bet.