Chapter 9

Author's Note: Pay close attention to what Nicki's mom says so you wont get confused....

___________________________________________________________________________________

Motto Of The Chapter: Don't Eat At Denny's... D.E.A.D.

2 weeks later...

Nicki's Mom Pov:)

Oh my goodness.... What kind of evil soul could do such a terrible thing to a person... And the day before her birthday. I had the perfect party set up and I had to "postpone" it. She has still been in a coma since the incident. I never knew what really happened and why but I will find out sooner or later. Look at my innocent baby.... sleeping and probably won't wake up. It is a mother's worst nightmare to have your child have a 10 through 25 percent chance of living.*starts crying hysterically* Why me lord?!?!?!? I was already close to losing her when she was only 5... I knew something was wrong with that man... And she didn't want to go but I made her go.... alone with that man... It was all my fault. I don't know what I would do if I lost my baby girl. *starts crying*

???- Mom? Is that you?

Mom- Nicki? Are you up baby?

Nicki- Mom...

Mom- Doc!!!!! She's up!!!!!!!!!

The doctors came rushing in. It was about 5 of them. They asked her some questions on how she is feeling... They left after a brief moment.

Mom- Baby what happened?

Nicki's Pov;)

Mom- Baby what happened?

Nicki- I don't remember...

Even though I was fully aware of what had happened to me. I cant stand to lie to my mom but I think that telling her this is for the better. The last thing I need in this position, is for my mom to be stressed or depressed about me getting bullied....

Mom- Well... We need to know what happened. I was called at work from he schools saying you were rushed to the hospital. A young man named Diggy say he found you laying in the cafeteria unconscious.

Wow... What the actual chocolate cupcake is going on...

Nicki- Well can I get out today.... I don't want to miss any days of school.

Mom- Hun... You already missed two entire weeks.

Nicki- What?!?!?

Mom- You have been in a coma...

Nicki- It only felt lie a 20 minute nap.

Mom- Hun... I don't want you going back to that school

Nicki- Why?

Mom- Look a yourself then ask that question again....

I looked down at the white covers over me and lifted them up with me shirt... I had gashes, dry blood, and purple, blue, and black bruises all over me. I touched them as light as possible but it hurt like palace beneath.

Nicki- I see.... How much longer?

Mom- Probably 4-5 more days. You look terribly hurt.

Like I don't know....

Mom- You had a visitor while you were in the coma.

Nicki- What's their name?

Mom- They didn't leave one... It was two boys. They say they go to your school. One came only twice but the other one came nearly everyday.