Chapter 3

Motto of the Chapter: You don't have to be FLAWLESS to be my friend....... but you can't be FLAW 🙊🙈🙉

Enjoy!!!!

______________________________

Chapter 3

I was carried up to my room when IT HAPPENED.......... My clothes started getting ripped off of my body. I started whispering "Stop" because I was still sleepy. Then I got more scared and started squirming as the person tried to take my pants off. As I was screaming the person punched me in my face. That was IT!!!!! I kicked the person in the area not knowing if it was a man or woman. I grabbed them by the neck and swung them to the ground. My eyesight was still blurry so I kept kicking while the person tried to get up. I started yelling for help. Sooner or later everyone started coming running in wrestling the person to the ground. I ran to my mom crying in her arms. H....He... Tr....Tried..... T-T-To.....Rape....ME.....

________________________

{{{{In The Morning}}}}

I woke up to everyone standing around my bed.

Nicki- What happened last night???

Mom- Hunny, last night you almost got raped by Josh, the liquor/wine worker. It seems like he took our liquor and got drunk. But don't worry he's in jail for stealing our expensive wine and attempting rape.

I started to cry as the memories flooded back in my head and the sharp pain in my face came back from where he punched me. At least it didn't leave a mark. OMG SCHOOL!!!!! I jumped up off of my bed.

Mom- Hunny what wrong!?!?!

Nicki- School!!!!!

Mom- It's okay, you don't have to go.

Nicki- Okay, well I'm sleepy so imma go back to sleep and don't wake me up. I don't want to eat.

Mom- Okay!!! Everyone back to work!!!!

And everybody left.

Prince's Pov

I'm kind of worried. She never missed a day of school. I wonder if any girls got jealous and hurt her. Oh no!!!!! I'm feeling sick. I get up and just run out of the classroom to the bathroom and threw up. The teacher came in the bathroom right after me asking "Are you okay???" I said yes and she left out leaving me alone. By the way, woman teachers can go in the boy's bathroom but men teachers can't go in the girl's??? That's cray cray but anyways I can't believe all of this is happening to me just because she is not in my sight. I literally can't live without her. I'm so used to her being here right in front of me in class everyday. But now that she gone I can't be my real self. I think this is the end of my Mindless Crew reputation. I have to tell them and her. Well tomorrow is that big mansion birthday party for their daughter. I heard that their daughter actually goes here, I want to see her. Well imma just guess she is gonna be there cause I totally forgot that when you send anonymous letters they can't answer you back. Anyways I need to find out more stuff about her. Like where she lives, and other stuff. I already know her birthday is tommorow. WAIT!!!!!! How come her birthday is the same as that girl??? And why did that outfit she wear yesterday look like it cost over 5,000??? I'm not a genius but I know when somethings going on. Is it possible that she could be that rich girl????

Nicki's Pov;)

I was woke up by my mom.

Mom- I'm sorry sweety you know don't want to wake up but you have to try on the after-party dressed.

Nicki- Okay

Mom- Alright!!! So all the dresses are short. There is an Aztec dress, blue peacock dress, some kind of black layered dress, and a peach and black dress.

Nicki- Okay let's go!!!!

Mom- You only could see the after-party dresses. The real dress is a suprise!!!!

Nicki- YAY!!!!

Author's Note: The after-party dressed are on the side. Im going to need you to post which dress set looks the best in your comments so I can choose btw they are all cute.

{{{{An Hour Later}}}}

After trying on the dresses I decided to go to the park. I already knew I was gonna see some kids from school because school was over at 1:45 and it is 2:20. So I put on some an orange outfit (on the side), and I started listening to my black beat by dre's. I was listening to "2 Reasons" by Trey Songz when I reached the park. I stopped under a big tree's shade and started whining.

"Oo-O-OH!!!!! I only came her for Two reasons... Iiiiiiiiii came for...... Watcha came her for. I only came for the ladies and the drinks..... WOOP!!!!...... Ladies and the drinks.... WOOP!!!!..... Ladies and the..... Ladies and the.... Only ca-ca-came for ladies and drinks...... WOOP!!!!.....

I dance through out the entire song. And when I was done I heard clapping. I turned around and saw most of the kids from school standing their clapping for me. Even the Mindless Crew while their girlfriends stood there looking jealous. My face started to get red from me blushing so hard. I turned around and started walking away when someone grabbed my arm and turned me around.

Prince- Hey beautiful. Why you walked away????

Nicki- I don't have time for you to flirt with me. And weren't you the one last week telling me how ugly I was???

I turned around to walk away again when he pulled me back AGAIN!!!!

Nicki- WHAT???

Prince- No need for the attitude but I have something important to tell you.

Nicki- Well I'm sorry but I have to be heading home now.

Prince- BUT I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------

10 comments, 15 votes, and 47 fans....

Love & Peace~ @Perfectly_UnPerfect

And I got this... *George Lopez voice* @BadSwac

COMMENT & VOTE!!!!!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!