Chapter 1

Motto of the chapter: Be yourself and no one else.... Even if you have problems.

Enjoy!!!!!

_____________________________

Chapter 1

Dominique's Pov;)

I was surrounded by flowers with my white dress dragging across the floor and my father leading my way. It was all a blur because of my veil. I finally reached the end of the hall and stood in front of my soon to be husband. He then started to reach to flip my veil when my butler came running through the door yelling "Madam wake up!!!! Madam wake up!!!! Madam wake up!!!!"

And then I woke up without seeing my soon to be husband.....

Jack (butler)- Madam wake up!!!!!

Dominique (Nicki)- Okay Okay Jack!!!! I'm up!!!!

Jack- Great now get ready and breakfast will be downstairs.

Nicki- Thank you

Jack- Your welcome Madam

And with that he left. I then got dressed in my "outfit on the side" and did my hygiene FYI I don't use make up. Then I went downstairs and sat down at the table ready to eat. When my mom and dad came down.......

Mom- Hunny why are you dressed like that????

Nicki- Because it's my style.

Mom- Hunny that's not style, that is a mess.

Dad- Leave her alone she has her own ways to express herself.

Nicki- Thanks dad and what ever mom.

Wendy (Chef)- BREAKFAST READY!!!!!!!

Nicki- You know what.... I just lost my appetite see you guys later when I get home!!!!!

I blew a kiss and left. But I jumped my back gate so no one saw me leave my house and they know I'm rich. I do this everyday.

----At School----

First Period/Math/Ms.Belle

I was already 5 minutes early so I decided to work ahead in my math book when.........

Jacob- Wassup ugly?????

Nicki- Whatever.....

Jacob- Oh so little Nicki getting MAD????

Nicki- Just leave me alone!!!!!

Jacob- Whatever POOR GIRL and btw you look ratchet today!!!

All the kids who was there laughed but at least he was the only one of the "Mindless Crew" in this period.

Ms. Belle- Well class, today I am really tired....... don't tell the principal....... but you can have a free day and socialize. And here..... *pulls out chocolate chip cookies and Hawaiian Punch juice* you can snack on these. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE FOR THE REST OF THE PERIOD!!!!!!

Then she went to sleep. So with me not having any friends I got on my iPhone and started playing Temple Run.

Jacob- So poor girl when did you get money to buy an iPhone.... when did you even get enough money to buy you some clothes???? You probably stole them!!!! I bet you can't even come to school looking swagged out tomorrow!!!!

Nicki- Wanna bet!?!?!?!

Jacob- Sure why not!!!! I'm gonna win anyways!!!!

Miranda(Jacob's Girlfriend)- Yup baby you always win!!!!

Jacob starts laughing and so does she. Then out of nowhere they start making out on TOP OF MY DESK. I got so irritated and so I went to the back and started playing again until class was over. But I was serious about that bet. I am gonna show him..........

{{{{Skipping To Lunch}}}}

I'm always the last one to lunch because everyone has there "reputated" table. Such as cools, nerds, geeks, players, plastics, and "uglies". In case you didn't know I am the only one at the uglies table. So as I'm in line getting in line to get my food I see the Mindless Crew and their girlfriends at my table. What the fudge?!?!?

Nicki- Excuse me but you are sitting at my table.

Ray- So!!!! You act like we care!!!!

Roc- No Ray!!!!!! We should care.

Nicki- Thank Y-(gco)

Roc- NOT!!!!!!

Nicki- Todos ustedes son unos idiotas grandes!! Usted no sabe nada acerca de mí, pero usted insiste en tratarme como basura!! Pero va a ser contraproducente antes y después "de la tripulación" Mindless chicos y sus Skanks ejecución de obra golpe va a terminar con miradas avergonzadas de y'all caras.

Jacob- No we won't!!!! Oh yeah and did you forget I speak Spanish!!!!!!

Nicki- Stupide juste parce que je l'ai dit en espagnol ne veut pas dire que c'est vrai!! Maintenant y'all besoin de G.A.F.L. (Avoir une vie foutu). BUT NOW YOU LOOKING DUMBFOUNDED!!!!!! You think I only know ONE different language then English???? Well guess again!!!!! I'm not a nerd without brains you conceited idiot!!!!!

And then I turned around to walk away when I felt an apple hit the back of my head. And I turned around.....

Nicki- WHO DID THAT?!?!?!?

Miranda- I did!!!! Now what are you gonna do about it????

All of a sudden my a feeling of anger washed over my body and I ran full speed at Miranda knocking her to the ground with my first blow to the jaw. I then got on top of her and started to punch her repeatedly in the face when I soon got pick up by my hair and dragged across the floor. It took me some time, because my eyesight was blurry from punches in my face, to realize that all the other Mindless Crew's girlfriends jumped me. So I had no choice but to kick and punch at random places to hold the hits off while a teacher came. But it wasn't enough cause soon the PLASTICS out nowhere came and jumped me too!!!!! I managed to keep swinging though but the only damage I did was one of the plastics nose came off and another's gel tittie slipped out of her bra. So by the time teachers came both of my eyes were swelled, my lips were busted up, my clothes were torn, I was bleeding badly, and I had scratch marks all over my body. I was immediately rushed to the nurse. But as I was carried out I heard Jacob yell "That's what your dirty a** get!!!!". I was completely humiliated.

{{{{15 minutes later}}}}

Harold my private driver came to pick me up. I was so tired and sleepy so when I got home I went directly to sleep for the rest of the day. I didn't even get up for dinner I stayed asleep. I feel like in my dreams it is my own world and I fit best there. I feel unstoppable and untouchable........

___________________________

Dominique's outfit is on the side.... well it should be..... But anyways this is my official first book I wrote one before but it turned out bad so I deleted it and called it a "trainee book" the name was "Melanie's "H" Game" the h stands for h*e so it was rated r but I feel real confident about this because I wrote the majority of the chapters *cough* 30 *cough*. Sooooo this chapters goal is 40 fans because I currently have 33, 5 comments, and 5 votes. And don't forget that you can go over the goal and if you double it I will post two extra chapters. Peace and Love Micha_SOP A.K.A

~ @Perfectly_UnPerfect

Dedicated to:  @VANEQUAisTWEHbhadd       @certifiedmindlessnez    @SimpleeLilee   @Dessyluvsmb    @GoodVibesB    @Ayoo_Itss_Lilee      You guys are kind-hearted and special follow these people also. And as part of the goal I will need 5 more fans for each of these people. I f not no post. Really -__-