Chapter 4

Motto of the chapter: You should always tell the truth from the start and always tell it from the heart.

Enjoy!!!

______________________________

Chapter 4

Dominique's Pov;)

I can't believe he said that!!!! I wonder if he is telling the truth.

Prince Pov;)

I'm finally speaking my mind.

Dominique's Pov;)

Nicki- Are you serious?!?!?

Prince- Yes I'm serious!!!!! I love you and I've always loved you to death. I picked on you for my reputation but I always had feelings for you.

Nicki- Right (sarcasm)

Prince- I'm serious!!!!! Why don't you beleive me???

Nicki- Think about our past then ask that question again!!!!

Prince- Okay you're right but how can I prove this???

Nicki- Listen I don't have time to be lied to then a prank get pulled on me tommorow. BYE!!!!!

Prince- One more question!!!!!!

Nicki- Yes???

Prince- Are you going to that rich girls ball birthday party??? Because I would really like to have the first dance with you.

Nicki- That'll be a suprise you'll have to wait for.

{{{{~At Home~}}}}

Nicki- MOM!!!!! DAD!!!!! IM HOME!!!!!!

Jack- MISS!!!!! You don't supposed to be home!!!!*tapping the side of my head* Remember........

Nicki- OH RIGHT!!!!! Back to the park it is.

Jack- BYE!!!!!!

And he pushed me out the door, slammed it, and locked it.

Nicki- WELL DANG!!!!!!!

He opens the door again.

Jack- I'm sorry mam!!!!

Nicki- Good....

I step back into the house then he pushed me back out again.

Jack- Uh Uh!!!! You not coming in!!!! I said sorry cause I forgot to get your keys from you.

He snatched my keys out of my hand and slammed the door again. -__-. Then I turned around to go back to the park when.....

SSSCCUURRRRR.......... .BOOOMMMM!!!!!!

😵😲😦😟😧👷😱😳🙊🚑🚔🚓🚨

___________________________________________

This is very short so there is no goal but you still can vote and comment. I will instantly post the next chapter. ONLY because I love my readers. MUAH!!!! Im sorry I have posted in a long time... Even people at school been telling me to post. 2ND CHAPTER FOR FREE!!!!!!!

Love & Peace~ @Perfectly_UnPerfect