Chapter 12

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicki's Pov;)

He started sucking, licking, and kissing all over my neck while trying to pull up my hospital gown, but I stopped him abruptly.

Nicki- Prince!!!! I'm Celibate!!!!!

Prince- Celery? As in the veggy stick thingies? What does that supposed to mean?

Nicki- No Prince... I'm SALE-AH-BIT. I can't and won't have sex until i'm married.

Prince- Ooooohh....

Nicki- Yeah. I'm sorry I made that choice when I was 12; dumb choice....

Prince- No it's NOT dumb and I actually respect that you want to give the right person your v-card.

Nicki- What's a v-card?

Prince- Oh my god!!! You don't even NEED to lose your virginity. You are 100% virgin. You don't know anything....

Nicki- : )

Prince- Well at least I know you'll be faithful.

Nicki- I would be either way...

Prince- How sweet... -__-

Nicki- -__-

Prince- -___-

Nicki- : )

Prince- : )

Nicki- -__- I win....

Prince- Hahaha... Okay... Well just because you're celibate doesn't mean we can't have a good time watching the movie...

Nicki- Okay let's un-pause it...

Prince- Let's go then....

{{{{{{In The Middle Of The Movie}}}}}}

It was the part of the movie where Vivian and Marcus were in the pool and they were

“gettin it in”... ; )

Prince- Do you know what that is?

Nicki- Of course, you idiot!!!

Prince- Well, sorry Miss DON'T know it all...

Nicki- I know how it looks I just don't know all the things that it comes with...

Prince- Well let's watch...

…..................................................

Nicki- Prince..... Does it feel as good as it sounds?

Prince- Yeah... But I have to warn you... The first time it hurts.. How bad depends on how much pain the girl can take...

Nicki- Oh god... Watching this is making me... making me... I don't what it's making me...

Prince- Well... Umm... Do you feel like you want to try it?

Nicki- Yeah...

Prince- Well that mean you're getting horny... I know something that will pleasure you but you won't lose your virginity...

Nicki- Prince I don't know about this...

Prince- Shhh... I got you...

Nicki- No I think I'm good...

He started moving his hands farther and farther down my gown until he got “there”.

Nicki- Prince please...

Prince- You'll like it...

Nicki- I just don't know...

Prince- But you will soon...

He put his hand over my mouth...

Prince- Shh... It'll be over before you know it...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys... Stress... Grades... Emotions... Family... Drama.... Everything has gotten in my way. I am truly sorry for not posting in so long. Every time I would start typing there would be something that popped up... I'm really am truly sorry... I will type the next chapter immediately...

Also....

Do you guys want a Rated R scenery? I didn't want to put it in without you guys' opinion or say-so... This is you guys' book as it is mines. Comment how the chappy is and tell me if I should or shouldn't. The faster you tell me the faster I can start on the next chapter because that is how it's starting off. I will judge out of 10 or mores votes. Don't forget to vote ON the chapter!!!! OH AND I JUST MADE A TWITTER!!!!!! Follow me PLEASE!!!!!! I dont have much because I just made it 1 ½ days ago but PLEASE follow me. PLEASE!!!!! IM BEGGING YOU THROUGH A STORY!!!!! Follow me @Tamani_Williams or just search up “Tamani Williams”. THANK YOU!!!!!!! Also in one of my tweets is my “Ask.fm/” link. GUYS ASK ME QUESTIONS!!!!!!!

Peace & Love~ @Perfectly_UnPerfect