Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{{{ Next Morning}}}}

Nicki's Pov;)

Wow.. I don't know what to do with him at this moment... Well actually HE doesn't know what to do with HIMSELF. He needs to choose either me or his rep.... It shouldn't be that hard.

Prince's Pov;)

Nicki or rep... Nicki? Or rep??? Rep??? No, no, no. Nicki!!!! Yes, Nicki. No!!!! Well... UHH!!!!! This is so hard to choose between... My rep is something I've been building since 4th grade. But then I knew Nicki since 4th grade. My rep will have me find many girls but with Dominique it'll save me all the confusion because I'll be with her. My rep makes me cool with many friends and people who wants to be my friend and with Nicki NO ONE will want to be my friend. With Nicki I'll be known as a better person and I will change a lot and with my rep I'm known as a cold heart-less idiot. Damn it... It's a tie. Ummm.... OOHHH!!!! What about my future... With my rep... Most likely I'll be a drug dealer with many... “does” on my D and probably will be dead by the age of 21 but with Dominique I'll probably have a decent job until I go to University learn different languages and then be an international traveling lawyer. Then , sooner or later I'll be a multi-billionaire with my wife on my side. Well... Dominique it is.... I hope this plays out good....

Nicki's Pov;)

Two more days till I get out of here....Uhhh... Someone needs to come to my rescue....

…....................

2 hours later

…....................

Still no one and there is nothing but Sponge Bob and General Hospital on TV. Might as well watch Sponge Bob.

-Knock-Knock-Knock-

???- Can I come in?

Nicki- PLEASE DO!!!!!

Prince- Good afternoon babe...

Nicki- Hi Jacob... *looks down shyly*

Prince- Why are you shy in front of your boyfriend?

Nicki- My what?

Prince- Boyfriend... I am your boyfriend and you are my girl friend. Hello? Where were you yesterday?

Nicki- Oh.. I didn't know that I said yes

Prince- Well kissing back or not was the answer and it seemed as if you SCREAMED yes

Nicki- Well “boyfriend”, what do you want to do?

Prince- Cuddle, watch some movies, and Oh Yeah... Don't ever call me “boyfriend” again... -__-

Nicki- Why “boyfriend”?*teasing*

Prince- Babe... Don't make me tickle attack you... -__-

Nicki- *teasing* Ooh I'm so scared... <(*.*)> \(*o*)/

Prince jumped on my bed and started to try to tickle my stomach but I kept blocking his hands. Even though he wasn't tickling me I was still laughing very hard from his effort and his hair going everywhere. Finally he got me... I was laughing my behind off...

Nicki- Stop!!!! Please!!!!

Prince- Not until you say you're sorry...

Nicki- Never!!!!!

Prince- I guess I will just keep on tickling you then...

Nicki- Okay!!!!! I'm sorry!!!

Prince- I GUESS you've had enough

Nicki- I have... Gosh... So what now...

Prince- Let's cuddle...

He grabbed me gently and we leaned together in the bed. I turned towards the TV while he was in the back of me, wrapping his hands around my waist. I admit I felt safe and comfortable but then he got up. Nicki- Babe? What are you doing?

Prince- I brought movies with me and I know the perfect one...

Nicki- What movie do you have? ^.^

Prince- I do, I did...

Nicki- 0.0

Prince- Guessing by your facial expression, I think you like this movie

Nicki-I don't “like” it.. I HATE it!!!!!

Prince- Oh I'm sorry... I'll just get another movie out...

Nicki- I'm just kidding!!!!! I LOVE that movie. It's my favorite BET original movie.

Prince- Oh okay. Well let me pop this in...

Prince put the DVD in then came back and laid in the back of me again

{{{30 minutes later}}}

It had came to the part where Vivian and Marcus were having sex in the pool.

Nicki- Erotic...

Prince- Ouch... Turn on...

Nicki- Prince!!!!!!!

Prince- What!?!?!

Nicki- What is this poking me?

Prince-........

Nicki- Prince?...

Prince- It my boner...

Nicki- What's a boner?

Prince- Nicki?!?!?

Nicki- What?

Prince- You don't know what a boner is?

Nicki- No, you should know that... I don't do that type of “stuff”.

Prince- I forgot that you was a goody nerd...

Nicki- Was? I still am

Prince- Well, we can change that right now

Prince took control and started kissing me and rubbing all over my body. I couldn't help it so I started roaming his body with my hands. 2, 4, 6, 8, ooh... These 8 abs are what I appreciate. But then his hands started to get lower... and lower....

Nicki- Prince...

Prince- Mmmm

Nicki- Prince stop...

Prince- What's *kiss* wrong? *kiss*

Nicki- Prince I have to tell you something....

He started sucking, licking, and kissing all over my neck while trying to pull up my hospital gown, but I stopped him abruptly.

Nicki- Prince!!!! I'm Celibate!!!!!

________________________________________________________

ABOUT TO POST AGAIN!!!!!!

Love & Peace~ @Perfectly_UnPerfect