Chapter 10

No Motto Of the Chapter this time guys.... sorry...

But enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Prince's Pov;)

I heard them coming closer and closer... Damn... BOOM!!!! They busted the door open. And there stood this buff (but not TOO buff) man. I'm guessing that he is Nicki's father. I'm so dead.

Nicki's Pov;)

Dad- Nicki!!! You're up!!!!!

Nicki- Yup...

Doctor- Is everything okay?!?!? We heard a crash...

Prince- I was startled by her being awoke and I dropped a vase.

Doctor- Okay, stay away from it, we'll have it cleaned up.

Prince- Okay, thank you.

After all the, commotion settled me and my dad begin to talk... Mind you, Prince was still sitting in the chair. Dummy, wrong choice...

Dad- *whispers* Who the hell is he?

Nicki- I don't know how to answer that but... He just goes to my school. Someone who's just nice because of the news.

Then my dad turned towards Prince... Ummm... I didn't know what to expect. My dad was in the military, he's pretty tough and strict at times.

Dad- What's your name son. And tell me the truth.

Prince- *stuttering* Uh... J-Jacob P-P-Perez...

Dad- Your middle name...

Prince- E-Em-m-Manuel

Dad- Well, Jacob Emmanuel Perez, what's the REAL reason that you are here. And you better not lie to me and my baby girl. -__- I know a lie when I hear one and you don't want me to hear one.

Prince- Well... *says SUPER fast* ImInLoveWithYourDaughterAndICouldn'tGoDaysWihtoutSeeingHerFaceAndTodayWasTheDayIBuyHerFlowers.

Oh my gosh... Is this kid serious...

Dad- That's the truth but you aren't telling me all of the story, the FULL story... Tell me it or Imma pull and blow your muffin cap back blue.

My dad is too much... Wait... He is acting different too. This isnt his regular self. Wow... They are like my dream parents now. Maybe this could really be a great change in my life, long as I make the right decisions. But Prince was telling the truth???

Prince- Sir... Please don't kill me but the reason why Dominique is in here is because...

Nicki- DAD!!!!!

Dad- Yes hun?

Nicki- Mom, before she left, she said she needed to talk to you about something urgent. Your job called...

I know how important his job is to him... Use it against him...

Dad- Damn... What did they say?

Nicki- All I know is that they said something about being laid off...

When I said that my dad ran out of there. Now I just needed my mom to back me up... I grabbed the hospital phone to call her...

Mom- Hello?

Nicki- Mom, quick. I told dad his job called about something saying something about being laid off. Make up a lie about it I needed to get rid of him...

Mom- Okay but why?

Prince- HELLO MRS. WILLIAMS!!!!!

This idiot done yelled into the phone... Why would he try talking to my mom? Some things I just don't understand...

Mom- Who was that?

Nicki- It was just--

He grabbed the phone from me and cut me off.

Prince- It's me... Remember the guy you would always see visiting Dominique?

Mom- OH!!!!! The one with the big curly Afro? : )

Prince- Yeah that's me!!!

He looked at me with the biggest smile ever. I'm guessing he was happy that she remembered him... But what he didn't know was that she knew who he was and what he did...

Mom- : ) You mean the on that tortures my daughter nearly every day... -__- The one that plays with her feelings? HARASS HER? GETS HER NEARLY KILLED?!?!?!? O.o when I get my hands on you...

Prince's big smile had turned upside down and he looked frightened... He started tearing up. Im guessing my mom was pouring it ALL out straight up and down...

Prince- Yes ma'am... I will... I'm so so so so sorry... *hangs up the phone*

He came over to my bed and sat in the chair directly in front of me again...

Prince- Look Dominique... In my eyes...

I looked deep into his gorgeous fair brown eyes. You can see sorrow, regret, passion, and... love???

Prince- Look... I really wanted to say sorry about what i've been doing to you since we were kids. I've bullied you, physically and mentally hurt you, caused you pain by harassment, and everything else that anyone can do to ruin a person's life. To be honest, I have always had feelings for you but I was dumb and blind to think that my rep was more important when all along you should have been my girl... I love you for you... How your braces shine when you smile, how your eyes glisten when your mad, that look you give when you have something planned or you're mad, and how you WALK when you're pissed... TMI but that'sa HUGE turn on... I'm sorry but you're a my drug and I'm addicted to you... Dominique Princess Williams... Will you PLEASE be my girl?

Nicki- O.O Ummm... I don't know what to say... Prince...

He started to tear up... I couldn't see him like this. Even if he was the reason I am in here now... No one deserves to cry or shed tears...

Prince- Well don't say anything... Show it...

And he leaned down sealing his words with a sweet kiss. Sweeter than Ghirardelli Chocolate, sweeter than two puppies cuddling, sweeter than your ultimate crush giving you chocolate and roses because they remembered your birthday... Lets just say that it was REALLY sweet. He entwined his fingers with mines and basically pinned me to the bed and pushed his tongue towards my mouth pushing my lips apart and entering into my mouth... I don't know what I was feeling but I think it was the start of love... We stayed their basically making love with our mouths...Do I actually love him???

Guys!!!!!!!!!! Im about to boost your goals up 20+ votes & 15+ comments... You guys know you can do it especially how much reads I'm getting... But anyways... yeah.. DUECE!

Love & Peace~ @Perfectly_UnPerfect

Also, I see I am influencing other people to be finishing everything they write with the line “Love & Peace~ @Whatever_Your_Name_Is”. Awwww... Im not mad or anything that just makes me feel happy... : )

Now once again...

Love & Peace~ @Perfectly_UnPerfect