//Prologue//

Harry Styles, a 17 year old boy, who moved into Homes Chapel Comprehensive School, because he was severely bullied in his old school for being gay and....that's all you need to know, for now
. He's a senior in high school. He comes from a crazy rich family. His mother and Step-dad owns a kick ass big company, but they rarely have time for him. His elder sister, Gemma moved to America, and now Harry feels more lonely than ever. He doesn't have any friend. He's too afraid to try to make some friends. 

Louis Tomlinson, a 18 year old boy, a senior in Homes Chapel Comprehensive School. He only cares about the one that truly matter to him and doesn't give a shit about anyone else. He has tattoos all over his body and a few piercings here and there. He doesn't drink. He hates alcohol. His family is also crazy rich. His mom is a lawyer and earns a butt load of money. His father left them, when he was 11 years old and he couldn't care less, at least that what he pretends to show. He has 4 younger sisters and he loves them. He has three best buds in the world and he's happy, he thinks so. 

They are the exact opposite of each other. 

They say opposite attract, well we are about to find out.