chap 9 Sham and tricked

Advitya POV

"Adhya"! I repeated her name .
"Ok Adhya where do you live"..

"I.. i.. live near Hudson place."

"Ok.. I will drop you there."

I saw her from my corner eyes, she was fidgeting her fingers. Her head was hanging low. Sometimes she looks outside. she was not sitting in the middle of the seat. She was sitting more closer to the car door. I mentally smiled on her reaction. I wanted to ask who are the guys who  were after her. And why she is working in cheap hotel.?

Suddenly while moving to the silent dark road my car halted. I think it banged on something.

Don't worry i will see what happened, i looked at her, I know she might have negative thoughts about this sudden halt.
"Don't come outside!" She nodded.

I went out of the car. I saw car's front tyre was flat.
"Hell"! I exclaimed. Now I have to change the tyre., I won't get any mechanic here. Shit!! Moreover I have a girl in my car. Sudden emotions of protectiveness runs inside me.

"Tyre is punctured. I have to change it. Don't worry it won't take much time". I tried to assure her.

She looked up & smiled. I smiled back. What  innocence, my minds says. And what beautiful eyes. !
I came out of my trance. I went on back space of the car and took the spared tyre.

"C..c..a.nn , can I help"?? I looked back to her. And smiled "no need Adhya! You wait here".
With those words I start changing tyre. Within 15 mins I changed the tyre. I came back to my driver's  seat and saw she wasn't there!!  I panicked. I searched her on back seat. She wasn't there too. Where she has gone? Oh god what if somebody took her away.
No!! I screamed mentally. I locked the car. And ran back. I know she can't go forward as I was there. No vehicle passed by . Then where did she left.? On one side of the road there is steep  which impossible to cross . Other side has fortified uphills. I moved my hands across the hairs. "Adhya where are you"? I asked myself.
I ran towards my car. I took the back turn and start driving while searching her. Suddenly my mobile notification blinks. I didn't give my attention to it. My priority is to look for the girl who was with me. Within few minutes, my phone rings . I saw the called id, it was my senior, Sarin Dayal. Why sir is calling at this time? May be it's urgent. I stopped the car at one side of the road and picked up the call

"Good evening sir!" I said.
"Shekhar! What the hell have you done?"
"What happened sir" I asked him.

"You don't know what happened?" He asked

"No sir! Please tell". I asked him.

"Shekhar I didn't expect it from you. You have leaked out vital information to enemies."

"What! I couldn't believe my ears." How can he accused me for treachery.?

"I did nothing sir, believe me. What made you think like that. Haven't I proved myself everywhere"? I tried to convince him.

"Shekhar I myself can't believe. But what I saw cannot be ignored."

"But sir tell me what has happened?"

"What should I tell you shekhar you yourself check your security system and accounts and all major system and software who can be accessed by you only are changed or should I say hacked."

This is unbelievable! Somebody tricked me. My hear beat was irregular. Never in my life I thought I would be accused for treachery. I would rather die for the country but I can never sell my country  for few pennies. I will make sure I catch the culprit & present them before the authorities. They meld with a wrong person. Sudden rage of anger streamed inside my veins. The one who tricked me will be dead by my hands.

"Sir please give me this night, I will come clean on this. Please give me some hours, by tomorrow sunset I will get you the real culprit. Let me handle this sir."

"Ok shekhar, be quick."

"I will sir."

With that I cut the call and I stormed towards my home.
As I reached home , I went straight to the war room. It is the place where most of the security conference held. It is the secret room in this house of mine.
As I entered I looked for the laptop. I entered the password. As I opened, the security information says , that our data is hacked. I reached to the mobile phone. I entered my security code. It shows invalid. What the hell!! I entered again. Invalid!

How can I it be possible. Somebody got access of my mobile as well. I tried to remember today's event. I closed my eyes.

That girl Adhya!! She was a traitor, she tricked me. She hacked the password of my mobile phone. She took my mobile when I went to change the tyre. She , she has hacked all the information. She was enacting all time. What have I done.?? I should never believe such cheap girls who act innocent. These seducers works for money. She cheated me , my country. I will kill her.  I clenched my fist. And stormed out of the room.

I know where I can get her information. The bar where she met me.

"Count your days ADHYA!"!

**********************************
Adhya hacked Advitya Shekhar's mobile and stole the information. What do you think? Will Advitya spare her!