chap 44 a skill to show!

ADHYA POV

We are going back to our house. We were at Siddiqui's mansion. As per Sarin sir instructions, i need to visit them frequently. We need to find who visited their office in recent past . The person who doesn't live with them. I have got free access to every part of the house because of Naaz and Aliya. I could not able to find any clue.
I wanted to ask Naaziya about the guest visited but she was little disturbed. Today i saw Imtiaz was scolding Aliya very badly. She was crying. When i entered the room, he pretended to pacify her. But something was really fishy between them. Imtiaz scolded Naaz also. She had tears in her eyes which she wiped immediately when she saw me.

"It's ok .. we find it soon." My thoughts riverine got broken when i heard Advitya's voice who is driving.

"Hmm!!"... I replied

"I said don't bother this much. We will find out the culprit." He said.

"Yaa." I replied while looking at my lap.

"Naaz is pregnant"! I announced.

"What! That's great."  He said.

"Hmm" . I Again started thinking about today's incident.

"What happened Adhya. You look lost". He asked

"I saw something today. I think Naaz and Imtiaz doesn't share good bond." I replied.

He looked at me with a question mark face.

"I think you just said she is pregnant. And now you say they don't share a good bond". He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes on his words and stared him.

He chuckled and said sorry.

"It's not only about them only, Imtiaz doesn't like her own daughter". I said.

"How can you say this"! He asked.

"He was scolding her." I said.

"But a father can scold his child  Adhya". He replied.

"Ya he definitely  can. But it's not for the first time i am noticing this. Imtiaz is always cold towards Aliya. And Aliya fears her father. Some thing is not right". I replied.

I saw Advitya listening to me very intently.
"If you say so then find out what is the matter between them. It can be a useful lead for us". He said.

Ofc he was thinking with mission's perspective but i am thinking for Naaz and Aliya. They become very dear to me. If something happens to them during the mission, i won't be able to forgive myself.

Soon we reached our home. After having dinner we discussed few things and then we retired to our respective rooms.

Advitiya pov

From past 1 hour i am trying to make breakfast. Damn it's so difficult. Adhya is so skilled. She cooks brilliantly. And look at me. Can't able to cook a simple recipe. Thanks to cooking videos.  Finally i have made vegetable sandwiches. I pat myself on my back. I checked the time. It's 9 am in the morning. I should call Adhya for breakfast. I don't want to bother her. She need to take rest as it's going to be tough days ahead.

I took off the apron and lead my way to her room. As i reach to her room window, i saw she is combing her semi wet hairs.

 As i reach to her room window, i saw she is combing her semi wet hairs