chap 51 All love❤️

Adhya POV

As the morning sun rays fall upon my face, i opened my eyes and see myself in different sorrounding. I was not in my room. I then realise i am sleeping on husband's chest. A smile crept on my face. I detached myself a little, not to disturb him. Oh god what do I do with his strong hold on my waist. Then i lifted his hand a little and replaced it with pillow. I looked back , he was sleeping peacefully. I smiled at him and rushed to my room. I need to take bath, today i will make his favorite breakfast.

After taking quick bath, i get ready. I drape a pastel colour crape saree. I rushed to kitchen. And completed all necessary preparations for  Paratha. I will serve Advitya paneer( cotted cheese ) Paratha today.  For that i should make him awake first. I then move upstairs in his room. As i entered i saw bed was empty.
He must be in washroom.. i thought.

I then saw untidy bed. I started placing bedsheet and pillow at its place.

"So you left me in early morning". Before i react Advitya engulfed me in back hug. He clutched my waist and put his head in crook of my neck.
"You didn't tell me yet why u left me early morning and tricked me with that pillow." He said in deep voice in my ears.

I ... Heat rushed to my cheeks.
He then turned me around. I saw him , he was in black vest and track pants. He studied me from top to bottom.. but didn't say anything.

"What are you looking intently"! I asked softly.

"You my dear wife". His emotions are darkened suddenly with love.

I couldn't able to take his stare. I immediately got shy.

"You are wearing vermillion and nupital chain , this saree ,looking like my newly wedded wife". He said.

I curled my eyelashes up on his words.

"I always wear vermilion and nupital chain". I asked in low voice.
He frowned and saw me in confusion.

"But i thought you won't like it. So i place vermilion under the hair strand. And i used to wear chain in my wrist". I said it with little difficulty as my past emotions his ignorance start piling up in my mind.

"I was a jerk not to notice all this Aashi. I am sorry". I saw regret in his face.

"You been always committed and caring and i was a fool to mistreat you" . He replied sadly.

"Bygones are bygones." I replied.

"I love you".. he replied.

"I love you too." I replied shyly.
Then we hug eachother.

"Ok come lets have breakfast. Or else you will rush in last moment."
I replied.

"Last time i checked today's day , it showed Sunday my dear wife. I don't go to office on Sundays my love". He replied in husky voice.

Ohh.. its Sunday today..

"So i have a better plan today". He replied.

Before i ask him about the plan. He lifted me from the ground.

"Advitya.. what are you doing'..
But he was determined.

He then placed me on the bed. "Now let me sleep for an hour while hugging you. And dare you replace yourself with that filthy pillow". He replied.

"But , i have work to do in kitchen and"..

"No ifs and buts. It is your punishment for leaving me alone on this bed". He said.

I smiled on his antics.

"Ok"..

He then smiled and closed his eyes while keeping me in protective embrace. I hide my face in his chest.  My lips touched his skin.