chap 36 Genuine Worry

Advitya POV

I opened the car door for Adhya as we reached Siddiquis house. Then we lead our way to their house. The house manager escort us to the place. Then we saw a little girl running towards us .

"Massi"!! She yelled happily while running.
Adhya left my hand and she smiled widely. She took few steps forward and hugged the kid and lifted her.
"Aliya"!!

Then little girl kissed Adhya's cheeks. I smiled while looking them.

I saw Naaziya and Imtiaz coming towards us. Adhya then hugged Naaziya! Imtiaz shook hand with me.

"Welcome Mr & Mrs Rajvansh. Please come"! Imtiaz said
"Thank you Imtiaz". I replied

Then we entered their bunglow. I scanned the area which is beautifully designed. We come to living area.
"You have a beautiful property!" I said while sitting on sofa.

"Thanks!" Imtiaz replied

"Where is Mr Jahangir"? I asked.

"Well paa will be here soon.' He said.
Suddenly Imtiaz phone rings and he left the room.

"You are same bad uncle!" We heard Aliya speaking while referring me.
Oh she still remember my outburst.

"No Aaliya! You should not say like this! Say sorry to uncle". Naaziya said
"No it's ok Mrs Siddiqui, she is saying because he saw me angry that day". I replied.
"Yes! You scolded Massi!! You should say sorry." Aliya made made irritated face.
"Well i said sorry to your Massi same day! I was wrong. But i was worried For your Massi. I thought she was stolen. I replied while looking at Adhya". She was looking little embarassed.

"Is he saying the truth Massi"? Aliya asked to Adhya.

"Yes baby. He apologized". Adhya said.

"Ok! But why he is here"? Aliya asked

"Because they are invited here"! Naaziya said
"But maa why he come with Massi?" Aliya again asked.
"Well they live together baby! They are husband wife". Naaz said

Aliya now looking at us! I smiled at her. How cute and intelligent this girl is  thought.

"What is husband and wife?" She asked.
"Husband and wife!! Um.. Like your paa and me".. Naaz said
"But you are my mother and father, not husband wife". Aliya said innocently

We all laughed on her words.
"Because before you are born, we both were husband and wife". Naaz replied
"Massi and uncle are not mother and father"? Aliya asked.
I saw Adhya she immediately turned red.
"No baby, but soon they may come to us with a little baby". Naaz teased us while winking at Adhya.
Adhya saw me with peripheral vision.
"You come here"! I captured Aliya's hand protectively.  "Now you interrogated enough about me. Do you forgive me now". I asked her.
"Yess"!! She showed me toothless front teeth. She then kissed my cheeks. I felt so warmth. Babies are innocent and cute. I pulled her cheeks in response.
"Massi come with me. Please i need to show something to you. My new toys". Aliya said
"Me too coming"! Naaz too gone with them.
Soon Imtiaz returned. We talked some business related things. After some time Jahangir Siddiqui came. I greeted him.
"Good to see you here shekhar"! He said.
"Thanks for inviting us Mr Siddiqui". I replied.
Then we talked for a while.

My eyes were searching for Adhya! I don't know why i keep on looking upstairs..
Then i saw her coming , descending the stairs with Aliya. I saw her lagging behind Aliya , who was pulling her hand. This made me terrified. She almost fall that day. I got up in worry. But she descended safely. Phew! I exhaled!
"What happened shekhar"? Jahangir asked
"Oh .. nothing Mr Siddiqui. I just watching them coming". Then he turned and received greetings from Adhya.. Adhya came beside me.