Chap 55 Protect him

Adhya POV

It's been 25 days since Sarin sir is missing. Advitya spend most of the time in office only. It is like We are stucked in our mission. Sajjad who we thought is the culprit is dead, mastermind is some one else about whom we are still unaware. Sarin sir who plans every thing , who is the initiator of our mission is missing. I cannot visit Siddiquis because Naaziya is in India with her family. She is 2 months short to her delivery. She talks to me frequently, always sound worried. Whenever i ask her about Imtiaz, she changes the topic. As for Little Aaliya, she loves to live with her maternal grandmother so she is happy.

We have 24/7 surveillance team for Siddiquis house. Apart from that we have access to their house through cameras that i have fitted. Something happened to their study room camera, it's footage is blank. I know battery must have been drained out. I would replace it with new but before we could do anything in this regard, Naaz was sent to her mother's house. Now I have no one in Siddiqui house for whom i can visit them.

I was thinking about it when i heard the click sound of the door. I saw Advitya entering the room. Why  he is looking tensed? I thought.

He forcefully smiled.
I gave him water.
He took the glass and gulped it in one go .

"Aadhya" , i need to talk to you ! He said seriously.

Advitya POV

I took her to the balcony. She need to hear it.
"What is the matter Advit"? She asked lowly. I can sense tension in her voice.

"Adhya! First of all i want to say , soldiers are the bravest soul. They sacrifice their life for others. This kind of unconditional care you can find in parents or your beloved person". I said

She looked at me dumbfounded.

"Your father.. y...yyour ... He was a brave man". I replied hesitantly with  eyes closed.

"What do you mean he was a brave, he is a brave man . I know". She replied with little crack in voice.

"Adhya! I supported her shoulders. We lost him.".  answered her with all difficulty.

"Where do you lost him. He will be back". She replied with tears

"He is Martyr now". I replied .

"No!"! She sobbed..

I hugged her. She cried violently. I try to mend her broken heart. But the grief was so strong.

"How"! She managed to say

"Sarin sir recieved Intel 1 month ago. That's why he left to search the authenticity of message. Today in the office when I searched his computer i got to know". He knew officer Singh is no more. I replied

She didn't say anything. She was crying. I let her cry when she was tired i tucked her sleeping form on the bed.

"I am sorry my love. I couldn't save your father". I mumbled. She is hurting a lot. I thought.

I kissed her forehead. And settled myself beside her. I pull the duvet. I caressed her hairs. Her eyes were still leaking with tears. I placed her head on my chest. And we slept like this, forgetting the pain we are going through.

When i woke up in the morning, i saw bed was vacant. I stood up and look around to see her whereabouts.

I went downstairs. She was preparing breakfast.. Her hairs were open and wet. Her eyes were swollen. She cried whole night.

I  hugged her from back. She sense my presence .
"How are you" ? I asked her
She didn't reply.

I slowly turned her. She was looking at her feets. I slightly made her look in my eyes while placing finger on her chin.
Her eyes are moist.