meet (Adhya Shakti singh)

My life was easy. I am a single child of my parents. I liked the pampering and attention I recieved from my parents.

I spent great childhood with my parents. I lived my best days until I turned 17 . It was my birthday when mom left. She was coming back for my birthday, when her plane crashed. We could not able to meet her for the last time. she was a strong lady.

After an year my father changed his job.  He used to remain out of the town for months for business purpose. I spent my days in solitude with Radha aunty. She is my caretaker.

Life has changed a lot. I was sent to Camrin University london for pursuing dual degree course in forensic science. My father wants me to pursue this course. I wasn't even given an option to chose my career. He wanted to make me forensic expert. I was never questioned his choice. I loved him the most.

I also worked in Camrin university as research assistant in criminology department for one year. Every thing is going fine until I received a call from India. It was about my father. They asked me to come to India to discuss an important matter to me. I never believed the call , not the person who called me. It was Radha aunty who asked me to come back. I know something has happened. I am returning to India after 5 years.

I am Adhya Shakti Singh & This is my story until today..