chap 19 The party(part2)

Advitya Shekhar POV

With Naziya's announcement about our marriage among the people, we couldn't able to say anything. Right now I am contemplating what to do next. I saw Adhya is still standing with Naaziya and having a good chat with her.
"This girl is a problem." I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"So shekhar you didn't tell me you are getting married to Adhya in a week." ? I saw sarin sir sitting next to me.

I saw him in frustration, he was looking tensed.

"I need full explanation shekhar!" He asked me strictly.

I huffed and explained everything. How we know Naaziya, how we encountered a tough situation. How I said Adhya is my fiancee.

After listening to my words sarin sir smiled.

"Do you know your inadvertent mistake actually going to help us in our mission." He said.

I saw him in confusion.

"Shekhar, jahangir works with those businessmen who have a family. Now he is indebted to Adhya as she saved his would be daughter in law, don't you think it's like a blessing in disguise"?

I thought for a while, actually our drama is favouring us. We can take advantage of the situation.

"So what you suggest sir"? I asked sarin sir.
"Go with the flow!" He replied.

"Sorry sir! I didn't get you." I asked

"Marry her"! He said.

"What? Sir ! Are you out of your mind?" I raised my voice a little. But due to background Music no one can hear us..

"Calm down Shekhar! We are on a mission. Its about national security. Do we prioritise anything else except our job? I am saying it because we are stucked in a situation and we cannot back off. We can use Naaziya. See she has developed good rapport with Adhya". I saw to the spot where those two were standing. They were laughing and joking.

"Adhya doing a great job Shekhar, she is thinking about the mission and hence trying to build rapport with Jehangir's family. She is already Naaziya's favourite. Think shekhar. If we get access to their home, it would be advantageous for us". He explained the situation to me.

I thought for a moment. "Sir marriage is a responsibility. I don't love her. Forget love, I don't even like her. She is not a match. I would never marry someone like her." I explained my views to him.

"Shekhar, an agent officer do not have any choices. We accept all situations which favors our mission.  Besides Adhya is a nice girl. She is an agent too".

"Agent! She is no agent. She is just a messenger, helping us in a mission. Our lady officers have different charm. She is nowhere close to it."
I told him.

"Adhya is an Indian agent shekhar.  you like it or not."  Sarin sir said.

I eye rolled on his words.

"Think about it shekhar. God is in our favour. Luck is in our favour. After mission you two can have seperate ways. Its going to be a contract marriage". He said. With that he stood up and left the place while squeezing my shoulder.

Adhya POV

I am watching him from a distance. Naaziya is not leaving me. I never have thought she would be the bride. But in a way it's good for the mission. I already have a good rapport with her. Besides she is a nice girl too. I don't what's know  sarin sir and shekhar are discussing.

"Hey Adhya , meet my brother Zulfikar". Naaziya's voice broke my trance.
"Hello!"
"Hello", I smiled & greeted back the man who stood next to me.