chap 13 Tears of past

Adhya POV
"Good work Adhya." I handed over the DNA reports to Dayal sir

"Thank you sir!"

"I think we will get to know about the person we are searching. Even Shekhar got the good lead.
With his name,"
I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"He must be.. oh, there he is. Come Shekhar!"

I looked back, it was him. I saw him walking through the door with neatly trimmed beared, and fully groomed hairs. He was looking no less than the god itself. He was wearing Armani tuxedo & Ray ban Aviators on eyes. I shamelessly staring him. I came out of my trance when Dayal sir coughed.

 I came out of my trance when Dayal sir coughed

"Good morning sir!" He said.

He gave a short glance on me. As he see me ,His face expression changed into anger. Is he still angry on me?

"Shekhar, I think we get the culprit".

Advitya Shekhar POV

"Good morning sir"! The moment I enter I greeted sarin sir.

He nodded. The moment I saw my right, I noticed 'she' was here. Her head was hanging low. She was staring me. I looked her with angry expression. How can I forget everything who she is? The one who trapped me.

"Shekhar, I think we get the culprit"! I came out of my thoughts when I heard sarin sir.

"Really sir"! I enquired.

"Yes! With the help of you two". We looked each other. How did she help us? I mentally asked myself.

"See the DNA sample of person in question, matches with this person". He handed me the photo. He was the same guy to whom Manish gave his car on rent. With w..w.hom s.s.she did...I closed my eyes in Disgust.

"Well done Adhya, the sample you provided matches with the culprit".

I saw her expression when she peeked into the photo, she widened her eyes. I know she remembered him . Ofcourse how can she forget.

She gave the photo back to the sir.

"Now we can discuss our further plan." Sir replied with some serious tone.
"Sir sorry to interrupt you, but it's better we should discuss in private. I think we have a unwanted visitor here". I looked straight into her eyes.

She curled her eye lashes up. I never have seen such beautiful eyes in my entire life. But it's all facade. Her looks, her innocence everything is lie.

"I think I should take leave sir". She said.
I placed myself on the chair.

"Ok Adhya!" Sir replied.
With that she left.

Sarin sir gazing me with heated expression..

"Sir I think we should discuss our mission in private with involvement of trustworthy officers". I explained myself.
"How many times I have to tell you Advitya that she is reliable. She is helping us."