Chap 32 Training

Advitya POV

It's been two days since we attended Siddiqui's reception. And every thing between us is absolutely professional. Without any unwanted talks. She is making meals for us, we  eat it seperately in our respective rooms. I have taught her some more espioage techniques. I have given her new bag with hidden camera in it. She said she might be visiting Siddiqui's house soon. I told her to look capture every thing which she find intriguing and necessary. But from past 3 hours i am thinking about her safety.  I may have to leave Dubai for 5 days. Imtiaz and Jahangir are starting new business venture in Amsterdam. They asked me for the partnership. This is important deal to be in their good books. Adhya will be all alone. What if someone try to harm her when i am not around. I need to train her basic martial arts skills and pistol loading. I thought.
I reached home and went to Adhya's room straight away. I knocked the door. She opened it.

"Umm i need to talk". I said

"Yes sir"! She replied

"Well i may have to go to Amsterdam for 5 days". I said.

"Oh! When?" I saw her face fells.

"It's not decided, but Jahangir has offered me new partnership for his hotel chain in Amsterdam.  So I have to go". I said.

"Ok sir!"

"Well before i go i want to train you some basic martial arts skills. And pistol loading." I said

She nodded in agreement.

"Be ready at 5 am tomorrow." I declared.

"Ok sir"! She replied..

When i start moving away, i heard her words.

"Sir dinner is placed on dining table. I have just warmed it up".

I nodded ," i will take the food. Have you eaten?"

"Yes!" She said.

"Ok"! Then i left the room.

Next day at 5 am
Advitya POV
I was waiting for her on Terrace and then she came in track pants and sweatshirt.
"Ok ready for the session"! I asked her.
"Yes sir"! She said.

Then i start teaching her martial arts skills. I taught her how to unlock arms and fingers. She listened to me carefully. Now it's practical time.

"See Adhya like this"! I showed her some movement. Then she mimicked the same.
"What if somebody try to catch you from behind", then i held her tiny waist. She shouted in pain.

"What happened"! I asked.  I was worried..
"She was breathing heavily and has clutched her stomach." She was crying.
"What happened"? I asked while supporting her.
"My ribs"!! She replied.
"It's paining".
"Did you feel my grip hard"? I asked.

"yes"..
"Show me"! I asked

"No it will be fine. Give me 5mins i will be fine". She said
"I said show me"! I said
I made her lie on mat and uncover the area while lifting the shirt. I stopped midway as she clutched the t shirt tightly. Skin of The lower ribs area is all red. I want to see the skin for tenderness, when i touched she clutched my hand. I looked at her. She then looked away. I got up and went downstairs and bought cold pack and applied it on the area.

"Will continue it tomorrow. You rest." I told her.
"But breakfast"! She asked

"Umm i will order.. you rest and will call you when breakfast comes." I said
she left the place .

"How will I teach her" ! I mumbled

Evening
Advitya POV

After finishing work for today, i stretched my arms and placed my head on revolving chair.  i kept my eyes closed. i was still thinking about Adhya. How will I teach her she is so delicate. My hands are rough.
"Adhya"! I mumbled with my closed eyes.