chap 24 Food & little progressiom

Advitya POV

It's been 4 days since we are living here. As for our relationship, it's only professional. I haven't talked to her much. Whenever I see her, I felt guilty. I taught her few things about espionaging. Like how to fix camera and microphone in room. I still didn't start any physical training. Because there is no maids in the house, she is cooking food thrice a day. I never knew she could cook. I am now obsessed with food she prepares. I feel home whenever I eat. Right now I am sitting on dining table, watching her prepare dinner for us. She doesn't know I am sitting, watching every move, she is so engrossed. She gave me coffee at my study room. She always kept it there before I enter the room. She now know my timing. It is not that I have asked her to do. But when she prepared it for very first time, and I drank that coffee, I felt so good. I am a human, I too wanted home cooked food. This is something unsaid between us . Since then I never said anything against her food preperation. If she wished to cook, I won't mind.
I am watching her from past 5 minutes without blinking while sipping my coffee. She has rolled up her hairs in messy bun, wearing round spectacles, oversized full sleeves top and pants.

 She has rolled up her hairs in messy bun, wearing round spectacles, oversized full sleeves top and pants

This is what she wears every day. Who will say she is married to me. And a billionaires wife.!
A wife ! Really Advitya! My mind mocked.

Suddenly pen from my hand dropped and with the impact I saw her startled on her place.
She put hands on her heart, I saw her reaction. Then she got embarassed.

"You are afraid with small noises, how will you face bigger threat"? I asked her.

She bit her lower lip. "I wasn't aware you were here"! She said.
I saw her intently. She was looking down. There was a silence for few seconds.
Then she said "dinner is ready."

I nodded. Then she kept all the food on the table. I took the food and kept it on plate. It was Rajma and rice. Then I filled my plate with food and went inside the room. I always eat my food in my room. I don't want to attach myself with unwanted emotions. After returning to room I started eating food she made. "My wife is a brilliant cook".

Wife! Really, my mind mocked. I eye rolled on my thoughts.
Let's eat the delicious food..

Adhya POV

Today also we are having dinner in our respective rooms. After that day, he never misbehaved. He taught me about wiring and fixing the camera. And made me learn some espionage tricks.
He never asked me to make meals for him. I myself start doing it as my responsibility. He is my husband. I promised myself I will be respectful to the relationship till it lasts. I sighed. And start eating again.
Did he like the food or not? My mind thought.

Next day...

"Adhya! I turned I saw him coming downstairs.
"I will be late today. Don't make dinner for me. I had a meeting with my colleague". I announced.

"Ok sir"! I replied. Then he took the apple and banana from the table.
"I really have no time for breakfast".

That means whole meal is going to be wasted. can't he tell me earlier! My face fell on his words

"What have you made"? He asked.

"Onion potato paratha". I replied.

Advitya POV

"Ok wrap some in a box". I asked She nodded. I saw her face fell hearing my voice that I won't eat breakfast. So I asked her to give some. But that doesn't mean I care for her. I am doing it so that food not get wasted.
Right! My mind mocked.

After sometime she come with 2 box.
"What is that for"? I enquired about 2nd box
"L..lunch"! She replied.

I don't know what should I reply. I took both the boxes. I feel like home after so many years.

"Read whole the gun loading manual and basics of spying manual. I can ask anything about it." I told her.
"Yes sir!" She said. Her eyes were twinkling.
That very reply of her made me skipped a beat.
I turned to go, but couldn't. I turned towards her. I saw some confusion on her face. She watched me for a second. I watched her. I extended my hand towards her hair.
I cleaned the white flour that was there on her hairs. Some impulse runs into my system the moment I made contact with her skin.
Then I said

"You take your breakfast and take care". She first closed her eyes on my touch then opened it hearing my words. I saw her again &
Then I took a sudden exit ,leaving her standing on the same place.
My heart beat is telling me I am running high on emotions.

**********************************
Short update. Reviews are welcome!