Chap 40 End of the journey??

Arun POV

"Adhya"!! I heard Naaziya's voice. We are inside the car , reaching Siddiquis mansion. I am on passenger seat. Naaziya is with Adhya at back seat.

"Adhya!! How are you feeling?" Naaziya asked

I turned my head to see Adhya is gaining consciousness.

"What happened"! She tried to straighten up.

"You fainted. This man on front seat he supported you before you fall. What happened?" Naaziya asked . I saw Adhya's eyes on me.

"Nothing Naaz, i..i am fine. Actually i lost balance. May be because i wasn't feeling well. But now I am fine". Adhya said.

"That's ok! We are leaving to my house". Naaziya said.

"No Naaz . Can you please leave me at my place". Adhya insisted.

"Are you sure"? Naaziya asked.

"Yes .. Advitya may come today at night". Adhya said

"But Adhya you are not well.. i think you should go with her(Naaziya)." I said.

"No, i am fine. You don't have to worry Arun. You can go home. I will manage". Adhya replied.

I thought for a while.

"Adhya actually i need an important file , shekhar asked me to collect this file from your home". I lied.

She nodded.

After a while Naaz left us to the gate. And hugged Adhya.
"Take care"! Naaz said to Adhya.
"You too"! Adhya replied. Then she left.

"What file you needed". She asked me in plain tone.

"Adhya! You ok". I asked

"Don't bother. I am not dead. Tell me what file you want". She replied

"Don't say like this. Please". I replied hesitantly

"You can leave".. she said.

Before i can say anything else. She left the spot and closed the door..

I let her go. Then i recalled the messages i sent to Advitya. "Shit!" I should delete them before he sees it. It's wrong to accuse her like this. I thought.
I tried to search my pockets. Damn where the heck my Mobil mobile is. It's lost.. i ran my fingers on my hairs. I messed up.

Advitya POV

I return to the hotel room and got refreshed. I took the chair and order dinner .. it's late but i am hungry. I pour a glass of water and drank .. i closed my eyes it was a hectic day. I heard the knock, it was waiter with my order. He placed the food on table, i gave him the tip.
I started eating the food. In the middle of the dinner i remember Arun sent me few messages. I stood up to check my mobile notifications. My mobile battery was drained so i was charging it once i reached the room. It's 96% charged. I took the mobile and start eating my food while checking notification.
As i opened the ist image, spoon from my hand dropped on the floor. It was Adhya with some men. Then i checked next image, i saw her closed to a man. It was an intimate picture. All images sent by Arun were like this. Then i read his message. Anger inside me boiling like a rage. I am losing my mind how could she do this in my absence. I was fool to believe her. My hunger is vanished by now. I was furious . Adhya i gave you many chances but this time i cannot ignore this. I threw the glass onr the floor.

Adhya POV

From past 1 hour i am standing under the shower. I feel cheap. How dare they manhandled me.? How dare they touch me. ? I am having angry tears. I need my husband right infront of me now. I shut the flow of water and came outside the bathroom. I changed my clothes and slept with teary eyes..