Chapter 49 THANK YOU!!!

The last few chapters have been a joy to me, some of them were very short some were average, to be honest it was hard writing the finale for Breathless mainly because I will have to say goodbye to Jassy who was a mirror of myself whenever I fangirl and to Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman, my greatest silver fox crush of all time. Alan Rickman will always live in our hearts and I hope that a lot of the younger/future generations will come to know this amazing and oh so loveable man.

It took me a long time to finish this because of the ongoing pandemic which I sincerely hope to see the end of it, [the crisis it put the world] and the issues against Asian racism. I can only write my sentiments but I pray that people should stop the hating, the blaming, the killing and all those hurtful things.

On a lighter note, let me apologize for the obvious delay I made and I am eternally grateful for the fans who read this fanfic, never stop spreading it to our fellow rickmaniacs out there!

#RickmanFEVER

The comments on each chapter brings me joy and despite the ending of this fanfic I sincerely hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it, this fanfic is just for fun and for my eternal adoration for Alan Rickman nothing more and nothing less.

To the readers who have been with me since day one and the future readers of Breathless, THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY, FOR THE VOTES, THE COMMENTS AND THE PRIVATE MESSAGES.

Stay safe my dears and prosper.

Love,

setsunamidori