Chapter 6 Not a Good Day

a/n: dean decker's image up ahead!

Alan and his daughter were having breakfast when Mrs. Woods step in, a telephone on hand. "A certain Maggie wants to speak to you Sir, says its urgent."

Alan sipped his freshly brewed coffee before placing the phone on his other ear. "Alan speaking."

"Oh thank goodness you're still home, Alan."

He smiled at the relief tone of the woman calling. "To what pleasure do I owe Maggie Smith an early rang this morning?"

Maggie Smith gave a hearty laugh on the other side, Julia gave her father a spoon full of kellogs soak in fresh milk and started feeding him. Alan wholeheartedly ate her treat as she lean closer across the kitchen table.

"Emma told me about your dilemma on finding an additional maid."

"Oh joy..." he drawled rolling his eyes. "Emma can't seem to keep secrets anymore."

"Oh pisspots Alan, I can arrange a few applicants for you if you like."

"No, no, Maggie I don't want to cause you any inconveniences. This matter at hand is my personal problem."

"I insist, besides it's a good chance to reconnect with you. We'll be there before you know it."

"We?"

Alan was answered by a busy tone instead. The call ended and he was left wondering what does 'we' Maggie means.

Julia was accompanied by Mrs. Woods to David's house, Alan Rickman's older brother. They'll both have to stay there till Thursday, which means to say that he'll be solo flying for the next two days.

"Make sure to contact Daddy once you arrived in Uncle David's house okay Julia?"

His daughter nodded as he leaned in to kiss her on the forehead. "I love you sweet pea."

"I love you too Daddy. Make sure to eat the biscuits I made so that you won't starve okay?"

Alan chuckled. "Sure thing sweet pea."

Julia held out her pinky. "Promise?"

"Promise." The father and daughter sealed their promise together.

The taxi cab arrives and Alan ushered them inside, their bags was put inside the car compartment seconds later, he instructed the driver of their drop off point.

"I'm counting on you Mrs. Woods."

The older lady nodded in agreement and the cab took off. Alan went inside getting his things ready for his supposed meeting with Chloe Decker at KCL. He was currently putting their kitchen utensils on each respective cabinet when the door bell rang repeatedly, he hurriedly went to the front door and saw the Harry Potter motley crew with J.K Rowling nonetheless standing outside. Alan leered at them. "Give me a concise explanation as to what are you all doing in here?"

"Emma."

"Maid."

"Urgent."

The golden trio answered. Alan scoffs and let them in. J.K Rowling gave him a hug. "Your house is gorgeous as always."

"Thank you Jo. I'm surprise to see you come out of your hole once in a while."

"That's for sure besides the kids keep pestering me to come saying it'll be profoundly entertaining."

Tom Felton looks up whistling, Daniel and Rupert elbowed each other, Emma Watson, Evanna Lynch, and Bonnie Wright erupted in fits of giggles, Matthew Lewis excused himself to use the loo while Maggie Smith casually reads the newspaper on the center table.