Chapter 2 Alan

-Matthews-

Good news folks! After a week of job searching I finally landed a job in a pizza chain as a delivery girl, now I won't have to worry about my bloody rental fee. The catch is I need to deliver every order out there on or before thirty minutes after processing the order via telephone call or online purchasing if not my manager will have to deduct the entire amount of pizza ordered including other charges on my salary for my unproductive deed.

One last pizza delivery to Oxford House 76, Oxford Street London before I can retire to my flabby apartment I called home in Guilford.

Arriving at my delivery destination fifteen minutes earlier before my cut-off time I was greeted by a gorgeous house whose design pattern resembled those from ancient Rome but with a touch of 21st century western design. It has a mini garden in front with tiny bonsai plants neatly organized in a wooden stand under a big oak tree. Maybe the owner has a taste for Japanese culture as well... smiling I tap the doorbell twice and waited. The front door opens, and a little girl in pigtails came out bouncing from it. Her hair your typical blonde color with nice curls at the end and had the most stunning cobalt eyes I had the fortune of seeing.

"Pops John's pizza delivery! Guaranteed to quench your hunger, or else it's free!" I recited our store's catchphrase with glee.

"You're a girl right?" She began as she eyed me from head to toe with her questionable looks which brought a smile on my face. "Usually." I answered.

The little girl flaunts her charming grin and added. "You must be my Daddy's girlfriend!"

She squeals as I gawked. Does she not see the delivery uniform I'm wearing?

How did she come up with that?!

"Julia, are you interrogating the poor lad yet again?" a velvety sonorous voice that seems all too recognizable caught my attention and snaps at my current reverie. Before my mind can process what's happening the owner of the voice came out the door and lifts the little girl unto his arms.

Alan Rickman.

Holy macaroni and cheese balls!

Alan freaking bloody Rickman is right in front of me! Just a few inches away! The fan girl inside of me is squirming, dancing and drooling with delight I don't know how or why on earth I deserve this gift but I thank all the Cosmo spirits and invisible red strings of fate for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! I mean it's not in my everyday job that my ultimate crush/husband material is right here in front of me. Flesh to flesh. Can I touch him? Oh gosh I can feel the warmth rising from my cheeks.

I cannot help but stare at him with my mouth wide open and I for the nth time mentally slapped myself for misbehaving. Then again what kind of woman won't behave like me if the person involve is none other than Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman the man whose honey-smooth voice can awaken lustful things, a person who can read the telephone directory and still make it sound oh so sexy, even you, find yourself listening to it earnestly. Dubbed by Robbie Collin as 'cinema's greatest silver-tongued devil'. His voice many agreed to be sex-on-legs.

I totally sound like a crazy freak!

Even if I was low on budget I always finds time googling Alan Rickman, I always checks his official twitter and instagram account and mind you it's not stalker-ish we, fan girls defines it as 'intense actor profiling' of course, if you're a true fan of his you must have watch Texas' music video 'In Demand' gazillion of times, envious of Sharleen... I can't even remember her last name because Alan freaking Rickman the gorgeous British actor who I wonder was not imprison for possessing such handsome face (it should be illegal for a man to look this... good!) was looking at me with glint of amusement in his pale amber eyes as he flashes that devastating smile of his. I was not informed by the effect he has in me. He leaves me... breathless.

"Oh it's a girl this time?" He said as he looked at the little girl in his arms with adoration.

"Isn't she pretty Daddy? She's your girlfriend right?" Julia said as a matter of fact. Causing Jasmine to close her gaping mouth. His shoulder quiver as he chuckles, she thought he sounds sexy and would do anything if she'll hear him laugh. "And pray tell Daddy how you arrived at that assumption."

My thoughts exactly.

Alan Rickman smiles at her direction. Dear lord what a smile.

Did she just say that out loud? She noticed he's been smiling a lot awful in her presence. Not that she's complaining of course. Her heart was beating like a drum on her rib cage she felt her breathing stops as he stares at her like she was the only girl in the world his full attention on her. Julia shifted her gaze from her father to Jasmine.

"First of all she's a girl----"

"Very well spotted my ever brilliant daughter."

"—Uh-huh and she'll be my friend, the only girls I see hanging out with you is Aunt Emma and few co-workers. That's why she'll be your girlfriend! She's pretty and you're handsome!" she giggled at the end as she claps her tiny hands in the air as if she had discovered something profoundly fascinating.

"Why don't you go inside sweet pea hmm? Your Aunt Emma's looking for you." he said in his fatherly voice that always works on Julia whenever she's clouded with extreme excitement.

"But can she come and have pizza with us Daddy? Please, please, pretty please?" Her cobalt eyes pleading at him, as she pouts those cute lips of her. Maybe today's a tad different Julia seems to have taken a liking to this particular delivery girl he thought and mentally smirk. "Go along now dear."

She skip-walk as she went inside.

"I'm sorry about my daughter she can be a bit persuasive and still gets away with the mess she created. How much?"

I was woken from my day dreaming by his waving hand on my face. "Oh! Pops John's pizza delivery! Guaranteed to quench your hunger or else it's free!" I blurted out of the blue and he grins while I blush a thousand shades of red. I bet I look like a tomato.

"How much?" he repeats.

"Umm.... That would be Four Hundred and Fifty Three pounds."

He handed her the money and was instructed to keep the change as a tip. A simple thank you was said to each other, she proceeded on heading back to her park scooter when he abruptly seizes her by the arm. "Where do you think you're going young lady?"

"Uh---"her sentence caught midway as she felt bolts of electricity from his touch.

"Yes?" Alan's low timbre made her ears perked up. She's been battling inside her head whether to run or throw her arms around him. "I-I'm going home Sir." She manages to answer swallowing hard.

"Why don't you come inside it's a bit chilly in here and I hate to disappoint my daughter."

"Well----"

Mr. Rickman shushes her protests as he opens the gate and practically shoves her inside. "The owner he'll----"

""Don't be troubled I know the owner of the pizza chain you're working besides whoever delivers this exquisite pizza will have to join our feast. It's an unspoken tradition."

"So then Peter..."

"Ah yes! The guy before. Yes he did dine with us."

He closes the gate and motions the direction of the front door in a theatrical way. "Welcome to my humble abode."

A twinge of disappointment hit her after learning this unspoken tradition and here she thought even hoping... that she's somewhat special. She exhales a deep breath she's been holding back.

"That's quite deep. You alright?"

"Just tired." She smiles reassuring him.

"The more reason you dine with us." As she steps in his house towards the hefty common room, she was greeted by a woman who openly hugs her, kissing her cheek in the process. It was Emma Thompson!

Nanny Mcphee!!!