Chapter 22 Handsome Devil

A/N: Thank you readers for supporting this fanfic, for patiently waiting and for everything!

DO ENJOY THE UPDATES (^___^)v

Lucifer kicked Dean Decker's door, announcing his arrival. Chloe was reading Disney's Beauty and the Beast to Trixie, who was sitting on her lap.

"Morning Lucifer!" The child cheerily greeted the devil's spawn as she runs to his side, hugging his long legs.

"Chloe! Get this... this midget you call your child off my legs!" he half-shouted, half-screamed.

"Trixie darling, will it bother you if you continue reading your story in the library?"

"But I wanna play with Lucifer!" she whine.

Dean Decker glared at her daughter, Trixie who knew not to talk back at her mom if she's annoyed, made the little girl picked her book and stormed out of the room.

"You need to discipline that rascal," Lucifer said, fixing his suit.

"And you decided to show up and be a sarcastic asshole first thing in the morning." Dean Decker retorted. Sitting on her swivel chair she continued, "What do you want Luce?"

Plopping himself to a chair across her table he answered, "Let me join that outreach program of yours."

Chloe raised a quizzical brow so he continued, "The one where Jasmine Mathhews in?"

"You know her?"

"Don't you?" he asked exasperated. "So am I in or not?"

"Lucifer that program you're talking about will be held outside of London, the countryside?"

"So?"

"So it means no one will know how famous you are, no excellent phone reception, no internet and you'll interact with the children."

Children.

Lucifer is allergic to children and Chloe perfectly knew that but instead he replied her with "Is that a yes or no?"

Chole heaves a heavy sigh, "Fill up this form and give it to me as soon as you finish it. I'll endorse your participation with Professor Dippet since he is the program coordinator this year."

"Got it." He snatched the paper and went straight to the door.

She called out to him. "No funny business." She said too seriously that Lucifer was tempted to laugh his ass out rather, he winked at her mischievously.

Jasmine's still feeling elated even if its been a week since Alan dropped her in the Orphanage but another reason of her happiness was the three-day outreach program which will be held in the countryside plus you get to sight-see and enjoy nature's healing and fresh air. Professor Dippet ushered her unto his office chambers taking one swift glance at Alan, the latter nods, acknowledging her presence. She smiled in return.

Once inside, six other student volunteers were huddled together in the office couch. They made the effort to introduce each other. As soon as she finished her introduction, a voice came in.

"What did I miss?"

Jasmine rested against the cemented wall, facing the newcomer which turns out to be the devil-in-name and her least favorite person to ever walked on earth. Lucifer Morningstar.

"Mr. Morningstar! Come, come." Professor Dippet shook hands with Lucifer, Jasmine made a mental note to offer her Professor some sanitizing gel to avoid getting infected by the man she loathes to the bones. She will not allow it.