Chapter 8 All too Well

Dedicated to: Always_Snivellus, all the readers of this story and the future readers as well

Dedicated to: Always_Snivellus, all the readers of this story and the future readers as well...trixie's picture at the top...

Alan reviewed the legal documents laid in front of him, one last look, before he took out his fountain pen and signed the pages that needed his signature; Handing it over to Chloe for final review. Dean Decker promptly puts the documents in a green folder as she extended her hand to the respected British actor. "Welcome to KCL's Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Mr. Rickman." Decker's voiced is filled with happiness.

Alan stands up and cordially accepted Chloe's hand. "Thank you Dean Decker. You don't know how pleased I am to work with you."

The door flew open, revealing an overly excited Trixie. The little whipper-snapper practically launch herself on her mother, the latter almost lost her footing.

"What in the world of classics are you doing here, Trixie?"

Detective Michael Decker steps forward. "She won't stop bugging me dear. She practically rings me every hour to remind me to see you a bit earlier since she longed to meet in person the actor who played Professor Snape."

"That actor detective is practically standing three-foot away from you." That baritone voice made Trixie jumpy and she launches herself on Alan, grabbing his waist in a hug, looking up at him with utter glee in her twinkling eyes."

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! It's you. It's really you!" Trixie exclaimed. Her two missing teeth visible as she grins.

"The dedication you asked is in the possession of your dear mother, young lady."

Trixie looked up at Alan and smiled. "Thank you! Can I have a selfie with you?"

"Trixie!" Chloe drawled, hadn't expected her daughter to ask that.

Alan held his hand to stop Chloe from arguing. "I'd like that very much." Alan put his arms around the child and she scooted a bit closer, using her iphone, Trixie took a considerable amount of selfies with him. She jumps up and down as she took a glance at their pictures together.

"This will be my treasure forever! I love you Mr. Rickman!!!"

Michael shook his head and pats Alan by the shoulder. "Do forgive my daughter from misbehaving." He walks at her and ruffled her hair playfully.

Chloe snorted. "Quit spoiling her, Mike."

Alan took the opportunity to butt-in. "You have a lovely daughter Mr. and Mrs. Decker." He began before adding, "I need to go now, my daughter is about to call any minute now."

"You could go with us."'

Alan glanced at the Decker family, "You don't have to, I can manage."

"You sure?"

"Yep." He replied, making sure that the popping sound of "p" was emphasized." Besides, Michael might want to have dinner with the two most beloved women in his life." He winks and Chloe blushed.