Chapter 7 Lucifer

Chapter 7

Lucifer

a/n: the images says it all it's Alan Rickman vs. Lucifer Morningstar!

To avoid inconveniences and commotion, Alan's campus visit was kept secret by the faculty of arts and humanities head, Dean Chloe Decker. As a former vice chairman of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) in which KCL is a partner and the one reviewing RADA's study course, Chloe Decker is a huge fan of the British actor herself. Beatrice Decker or Trixie as she fondly calls her daughter shares the same feelings regarding the actor. As Professor Severus Snape of the harry potter series, Trixie practically worships Alan Rickman! His dark, mysterious, lost and innocent character captured the hearts of a whole new and younger generation of fans, Trixie being one of them. Her daughter's repeated messages and missed calls reminded her to ask for the actor's autograph solely dedicated to "the lovely Beatrice 'Trixie' Decker" Chole quoted her daughter's strict instruction for Alan's dedication.

Dean Decker's current reverie was cut off by her office door swinging open, revealing Alan Rickman in all his glory. Lean, casual and majestic, that's how Chloe describes the man in front of her. She had never seen a man grow old like him, in his physical state she could compare Alan to a wine, as he age he becomes even more sinfully attractive.

Chloe get a grip! You're married!

Chloe is happily married with Detective Michael Decker of Scotland Yard. Trixie's fan girling is rubbing on her too much. She rose from her swivel chair and gave Alan a handshake. "Thank you very much for coming Mr. Rickman."

"Believe me Chloe, it's the other way around." He answered squeezing her hand as he did.

"Shall we review the contract now?"

"I believe we should."

The door closes and the two began their contract reading.

Lucifer Morningstar found his way to his Lux resto bar and coffee shop situated near Stand Campus' Maughan Library, he was giving off that after sex glow in which Mazikeen knew very well.

"Got a nice shag boss?" Maze, as her boss nicknamed her brewed him his favorite earl grey tea; Lucifer indulge in the exotic black tea aroma before replying, "You bet Maze. You bet." He gave her a devilish smile worthy of his given name; Maze just shrugs and allows Lucifer to inflate his ego even more.

-Morningstar-

Nothing beats enjoying an afternoon tea after a good shag, wouldn't you agree? Maze busied herself by attending to other customers' demands and orders and he is more than satisfied to see his business doing great. He enjoys the aroma of coffee beans waffling in his nose, the light classical music on the background, the sound of the door chimes as customers come and go, the sound of the cash register that indicates he's getting richer by the minute but most of all the look on his customers faces once they settled in or out in his shop. He adheres by the rule, total customer satisfaction.