CHAPTER 1 : THE SPOILED BRAT

EUNWOO'S POV

EUNWOO'S POV

I was walking down the school hallways after grabbing my books from my locker, with my bag slinging down my right shoulder. That's when I heard someone yelling from the far away corner, or more specifically— shouting at someone.

People had stopped doing their businesses and  were swarming around to the watch the scene curiously. I shook my head at their barmy behaviour. And ignoring all the ruckus, I simply walked away. I was very well aware who's the owner of that voice, so I didn't even bothered to turn around and take a glance, even for once. I've got used to this kind of regular morning drama by now.

Oh, are you wondering who's this person I'm talking about?

Well, she's just another spoiled brat who thinks she has got all the power, and she can do anything just because she's the daughter of one of the richest businessman in Seoul. She was the first person everyone around me warned about when I was transferred to this school two years ago. They say if someone gets on her nerves than that person is done for good.

I didn't believe that at first, but eventually, I got to know that what they said weren't just rumors. She's not less than any psycho in my eyes. I mean, people can make mistakes, but she need not go that far. People here don't even oppose her because her father is one of the board members of the school federation.

I still remember this one particular incident when a girl had bumped into her accidentally, and dropped her food tray on her so-called expensive shoes. Just because of this, she humiliated that girl in front of the whole cafeteria. Some students even went to the extent of uploading the video of that incident on social media, because of which she eventually transferred the schools.

Only I know how much I despise Kim Y/n!

Yeah, Kim Y/n, that's her name.

And truth to be told, every single person who knows her definitely doesn't like her. People are with her just because of their own selfish motives, or either they are afraid of her. But I'm none of them. I would do anything just to stay away from Kim Y/n; not because I'm afraid of her, but I prefer not to get involved in any sort of business with someone like her.

As I entered the classroom, all the eyes turned towards me. Ignoring all the gazes that I've attracted, I simply walked towards my seat at the back of the class, and sat down silently.

"How come you're late today, huh?"

I turned my head to face Moonbin who was seated just behind me. "I had to stop by somewhere, but it took some time," I sighed.

"You remember our plans for today right?" His brows arched up. "We all are going to arcade together after school, it's been so long!" Excitement was clearly evident in his eyes.

"Of course, I remember, but I don't think I can make it today. Dad told me yesterday that I have to attend an important event with him tonight. I'm really sorry...but you all should go, it's fine", I told him as my lips pressed into a thin line.

"Seriously Eunwoo? You promised that you'll come with us for sure," he whined.

"I really wanted to come with you guys today, but dad said that this event is very important for our company, and I need to be there," I tried to explain.

"Okay, I understand! But this weekend we are not cancelling our plans at any cost, and I don't want to hear any buts and ifs anymore," he said authoritatively, and I immediately nodded fast in reply.

"Binnie, you're not mad at me right?" I asked when I saw him sulking from the corner of my eyes.

"Absolutely not!" he said dramatically, rolling his eyes at me.

I hummed and turned around to face towards the teacher who had just entered the classroom. It's been so hectic from a past few days that I've been cancelling all the plans with the boys. And I could only feel more guilty for bailing out on our plans to hang out together, yet again.

__________________♡♡♡___________________

Heya readers! I hope you liked the first part of the story , I know this is kinda short but this was just like introduction. I'll try to write more and better next time.

Please vote and comment on this part and let me know your views!❤

(edited : 10.09.2021)