CHAPTER 13 : JEALOUS?

Y/n's pov

Dad called me today as there's a party tonight which I've to attend. I wore a simple lavendar colour dress with single straps which reach just above my knees. I looked just fine with my hair loosely curled when I looked at my own reflection in the mirror.

As I stepped down from the car at the venue , I heard a familiar voice. I smiled realising who was the owner of that voice but my smile faded away as soon as I heard some feminine giggles.

" I missed you so much dongminie !" I heard the same voice squealing.

" I missed you too pabo!" he chuckled. I turned around just to see him pinching the cheeks of that girl.

Who the hell is she anyways? Why are they acting like they're so close or maybe they really are? Is she his.....girlfriend?

I don't know why but this mere thought annoyed me, it pissed me seeing him with that girl. I didn't wanted to hear their giggles anymore so I got away from the parking lot without being noticed by them. I don't know why I'm feeling like this, it's not like he can't talk to other girls or I own him but what I know for sure is I don't like it either.

I wasn't in the mood for attending the party anymore but like I have any choice. I just took a deep breath and walked towards my dad with a forced smile on my face.

" Hi dad " I greeted him with a smile.

" Oh y/n , did you came just now ? Mr. Lee was just asking about you " dad said and I turned my gaze to see Mr. Lee , I greeted him with a bow.

" Good to see you again y/n , how have you been?" Mr. Lee asked.

" I'm doing good, thank you " I replied to him poiletly.

" Oh look Eunwoo is also here" he stated looking behind me. I turned back to see him walking towards us with the same girl beside him. Argh , I can't even avoid him right now. And why the hell is he being so smiley with her !? He greeted his father and my dad.

" Oh Hi y/n , I didn't knew you were also coming here. We could have came together." He said with that same smile sticking at his face. Wow, now he had the audacity to say that when I just saw him being lovey dovey with another girl in the parking lot.

" No it's okay , I didn't wanted to disturb you anyways " I said with a fake smile glancing at the girl beside him. I didn't wanted to stand there anymore so, I excused myself and came to the restroom. As I came out of the restroom, my phone rang , I frowned as I looked the name on the screen. I huffed and rejected the call but it started ringing again. I stared at my screen and let it keep ringing.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" A voice near  my ears , maybe a little too close due to which I got startled.

I turned around just to come face to face with Eunwoo and the mere inches between our faces caused me to stumble back a little. But he was fast enough to wrap his hand around my wrist to make me stable on my feet. It only made me to bump at his muscular chest . I got flustered due to the closeness between us , I could feel all the heat rushing to my cheeks. Suddenly his presence  started feeling so intimidating .

" why are you avoiding me?" he said which came out as a whisper from his mouth and sending shivers to my spine.

I averted my gaze from him distancing myself a little bit from him. " It's n-nothing, I'm not avoiding y-you" I stated still not looking at him.

" Yes you're! You saw me at the parking lot but you ignored me and then you didn't even picked up my calls. What's wrong?" he stated.

" You were with someone, I didn't wanted to interrupt that's why" I said nonchalantly.

" What do you mean by interrupting? Seoyeon is my cousin , I told her about you she was actually excited to meet you !" He stated which made me finally look at him.

She was his cousin !? Oh my god , I'm feeling so embarrassed now. Arghh , why did I had to behave like a five year old!

" I didn't knew" I said in a small voice , still embarrassed about how I got annoyed for a stupid reason.

" Wait a minute, what did you think about us huh? Don't tell me you thought she is my..." he bursted into laughter without even completing what he was saying.

" yes I thought she is your girlfriend about whom you didn't even cared to tell me " I huffed crossing my arms and he continued to laugh at me like a madman.

" Oh my god , I can't believe you y/n . Maybe you were jealous huh?" He chuckled.

" What? Why ....why would I be j-jealous huh?"I said still flustered by his statement. I wish I could go and hide somewhere right now or earth may swallow me.

" Okay ...okay easy there !" He said biting his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing.

" Stop laughing or I'm not going to talk to you ever!" I complained stomping my foot .

" okay sorry " he chuckled.

" Let's go now, seoyeon is waiting for us " he said holding my wrist and started dragging me with him to the lounge.

I found out Seoyeon just returned from America after three years. Both of them are pretty close. They were actually bickering with each other as if they are siblings. I actually got along with Seoyeon pretty well. She is cute and have a bubbly personality. She laughed so much when Eunwoo told her I mistook her for his girlfriend.

She told me that she wanted to graduate high school from Korea that's why she even got enrolled in our school. I got one more friend today. I think , this is what feels like to have friends. I'm finally living my life like a normal teenager and that's all just because of Eunwoo.

________________♡♡♡_________________

Nunu's virtual kiss for my folks ❤😚

A/N: I just wanted you to know that y/n and Eunwoo are 19 and in the senior year of high school.