CHAPTER 7 : WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?

Y/N'S POV

I was at the rooftop during lunch break. I don't like eating in the cafeteria, so I usually come here during lunchtime.

I was lost in my own thoughts gawking at the blue sky hovering over me when suddenly someone shouted near my ear “boooooo!!”

I literally freaked out and shrieked back with the same intensity as I closed my eyes tight, keeping both the hands on my ears. Moments later, I could hear someone laughing hard. I opened my eyes slowly to find Eunwoo laughing at me like some maniac holding his stomach.

“ Yaaa!! You just gave me a heart attack! I freaked out because of you!” I yelled.

“ Omg, Kim Y/n is such a scardey cat!!”

“ I'm not, I was just startled because you suddenly shouted near my ear!!” I hissed at him.

“ Whatever flows your boat” he mocked.

“ Huh, think whatever you want, I don't give a damn. And anyway, what are you here for?” I inquired folding my hands near my chest.

“ Came to see you, " he shrugged.

“Why would you do that? And most importantly, how do you know I was here?”

“ Your father asked me to be friends with you and even if he hadn't asked me, I still would have come to see you. Oh! And how do I know you were here ..... I just guessed that you'll be here and look I was right!” , he stated.

“ I prefer not to be friends with you, so leave me alone, okay!” I stated flatly.

“ Will see that!” , he said confidently.

“ Stop bugging me, okay. I'm leaving, " I said as I made my way to the stairs.

“ Wait for me, don't leave me here!” I heard him say from behind, but I just continued on my ignoring him.

*****

It's been more than two whole weeks and Eunwoo keeps following me everywhere. He would come to rooftop during lunch break every day and would keep rambling even when I totally ignore him.

And even after the school, he would come to that café where I go every day before going home. He would order the same drink as me and sit in front of me. How can someone be so clingy even after knowing that they're being ignored! And if you're wondering why I let him sit with me in the café, then let me tell you it's impossible to make him leave, he won't budge no matter what I say or how much rudely I behave. I tried everything at first to make him leave me, but eventually, I let him be. I thought he would stop coming if I would ignore him. But no, man, I was wrong! Even if I won't say a single word to him, he would come every day.

Today was no exception, I could see him coming towards the café from the glass window. I sighed and just sat there silently. A few minutes later, a chair was being pulled in front of me and there he sat with his drink.

“ Annyeong, my to be friend " he said with a cheeky grin plastered on his damn face and I just rolled my eyes.

“ Aren't you tired of all this? How come you are not annoyed even when I completely ignore you!” I asked him with a poker face.

“ Woahhh! Finally, you're talking again !” , he said with amazement. Tsk, what am I supposed to do with him?

“ Are you that much desperate to be friends with me, huhh?”

"Yes, very much!” He said straightforwardly.

“ And why is that?”

“ I don't think I need a reason to be friends with someone. And I want to see the other side of you, the real you, " he smiled as his eyes closed in the shape of crescent. His statement caught me completely off guard.

I was speechless, I just kept staring at him. No one had ever said that to me, they wanted to befriend me for their own selfish motives but what he said was not selfish at all, his words held sincerity and were all genuine. If it was for someone else, they would have given up by now after being ignored so much. But he's different from them, an inner voice inside me was telling me that he won't hurt me and I can trust him.

“Huhh? You're smiling !!” his voice brought me out of my daze as my eyes widened in shock.

“ wh-when did I? Huh, you're seeing things” I murmured, avoiding his gaze.

“You just did !!”

“No, I didn't!”

“ Yes, you did !”

“ So what, is smiling banned in front of you?” I argued. Shit this was pretty dumb!

“ Nahh, it was first time seeing you smile like that. It was cute, you should smile more often, " he smiled brightly showing the perfect set of his pearly white teeth.

I felt my heart thump against my rib cage all of a sudden, and I bet he was totally unaware and clueless of what he just did. He seriously needs to stop saying those things. He didn't even know how flustered I get every time he says something like that.

But since when did I become like this, I never felt so nervous in front of anyone till now. Just what in the ever-loving heck is this strange feeling. What's wrong with me?

“Y/n ?” his hand waved in front of my face, causing the chain of my thoughts to break abruptly.

“ I- I'm leaving, it's l-late, you should go back home too. Bye !” I somehow managed to say as I stood up and immediately slipped out of the café door with.

“ Fuck, what was that? Why did I leave so suddenly? What will he think of me now, argh!!” I groaned, mentally slapping myself for my stupid act as I walked down the street. But I really needed to escape from that strange situation, it's totally fine.

__________________♡♡♡__________________

A/N :)

Will y/n now open up to Eunwoo? What do you think ??

Uwuuu that wink ! Please This human is so precious!!😭🖐🏼