CHAPTER 27 : NOT A GOODBYE

Eunwoo's pov

She laid beside me as I held her tightly in my arms from behind. I wanted to hold onto her like this forever , but unfortunately it is our last day together. She is leaving tomorrow, I won't be able to embrace her like this anymore. The inner me was screaming to stop her , to not let her go but I can't be selfish. I know it's already very hard for her , she probably feels guilty for leaving like this and I don't want her to feel bad , to blame herself. It's the first time she wants to do something for herself and I don't want to be a hurdle in her path . I want her to fulfil her each and every dream even if it means that we have to stay away from each other. It's the only way she can find the real her.

My love for her is much more stronger , it wouldn't fade away even if she's not with me here. She's the only one I'll always love. Life had always been cruel to her , she went through a lot at a very young age . But I'll make sure that she only sees happiness in future , and I know where her happiness lies. I want to see a happy and successful y/n when she comes back to me.

She squirmed a little in my hold and turned her face towards me . She looked up at my face caressing my cheeks with her little hands.

" What are you thinking?" She whispered .

" Nothing " I kissed her little nose and she scrunched it cutely. Then I pecked her lips gently only to make her giggle.

" Y/n-ah don't you dare laugh like that at those hot American lads there , got it ?" I warned her and she snickered.

" You just wait , I'm gonna party reawith those extremely handsome and hot lads" she tucked her tongue in a teasing manner.

" Am I not handsome?" I retorted back dramatically.

" What if I say no? " she chuckled.

" Oh really " I smirked playfully and started tickling her . The room was filled with her laughters which sounds like the most beautiful melody to my ears.

" Eunwoo...st-stop..stop pl-please!!" she managed to say between her laughters. I finally stopped tickling her and she immediately crashed on top of me

" You're so bad " she snorted while hitting me with her little fists.

" I can be more bad sweetheart." I smirked and in a blink of eye she was laying beneath me as my hands pinned her wrists beside her head on the bed . I looked at her baffled face amusingly.

" Eunwoo" she whispered my name and I would be lying if I said it wasn't doing things to me , considering the position we were in. I didn't even realised that I was leaning down towards her until I felt our breaths mingling . I looked at her beautiful brown orbs as she stared back at me with the same intensity. My gaze travelled down her face and stopped at those cherry lips and the very next second I found my own lips hovering them. She responded immediately, parting her lips a bit for me to capture them. Her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose, fingers carding through my hair as we breathed each other in. Our lips moved together in a perfect sync , my hand eventually found the way to her waist and the another one cradled her jaw . She wrapped her hands around my neck deepening the kiss. The things somehow turned more hot with every second passing by. The taste of her nearly silenced my all the thoughts.