CHAPTER 22 : THE FIRSTS

Y/n's pov

Seoyeon told me yesterday that she's gonna throw a party tonight . She asked me - no told me I had to be there at all costs . Of course I agreed . It's just a party right? I also needed to loosen up a bit because of the pressure due to the finals.

Therefore , now I was standing right in front of her house wearing a simple lilac A-line dress which reached just above my knees hugging my waist perfectly. Moreover, it was not so revealing , just an off shoulder dress - perfect for my liking and my hairs were falling down below my shoulders in loose curls .

I could hear the loud music blasting through her house , just standing outside it gave me the idea this party was not a single bit like the ones I've always attended . They were mostly business realated events but this one was the real deal , the actual party which I've never experienced in the nineteen years of my life.

" Let's go y/n-ah , I parked the car in Seoyeon's garage " the boy whom I was waiting for, said walking towards me. He was looking so effortlessly ethereal and charismatic even in the simple white tee and blue denims he was wearing.

I immediately regretted my decision as soon as I stepped inside , the party was even wilder than that what I've imagined before coming here. The people were swarming all over the place . The number of people present there was enough to tell that how much of a social butterfly Seoyeon really was. Passing the swarming crowd from the hallway, we somehow made our way to the main hall . And as soon as I reached there , my eyes popped out of their sockets because of the scene that unfolded in front of me - a couple on the couch in front of us was mooching off their faces like no more tomorrow right in front of everyone. But when I saw my surroundings with a little more detail I realised that the couple on the couch wasn't the only one. I scrunched my nose a little at the sight . Who does even likes to see other people eating up each other's faces !?

" Don't mind them , this is a common scene at the parties everywhere" Eunwoo said as he if he had already sensed my discomfort.

" Can't they just get a room" I hissed.

" Helloooo my folks !" a familiar voice cooed behind us and we turned around to come face to face with Seoyeon grinning widely.

" Oh my ! Who gave you the right to look so pretty!? " She commented dramatically as soon as she laid her eyes on me.

" It was a lil bit cringy , but thanks anyways" I chuckled.

" I know right. Ahh , anyways let's go to the other side , it's quite loud and packed here , right?" She said and we followed her to the living room. Others were already there, laughing their asses off on I don't know what joke .

" Noona you're looking so beautiful!!" Sanha stated as soon as he saw me.

" Thanks , I guess?" I laughed.

" Y/n , do you wanna drink something?" Seoyeon asked me as I plopped down on the couch.

" As in alcohol!?" I blurted out immediately as I remember the the people consuming liquor and dancing crazily outside .

" I was talking about juices or something. But do you wanna try?" She giggled.

" What no ! "

" Oh come on , what's the meaning of partying without having even a drop of alcohol in your system !?"

" This is not a great idea maybe"

" Oh gurl ! Loosen up a bit . Don't worry I'll just bring something light , yeah ?" She said and hopped away even without bothering to listen my answer. She appeared again with a lot of drinks on a tray and winked.