CHAPTER 21 : THE REAL HIGH SCHOOL

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

I was seated in between Eunwoo and Seoyeon while the rest of the boys were sitting in front of us in the school cafeteria. If I said we were going unnoticed by the other kids , that would truly be an understatement because there wasn't a single soul who passed by without glancing at us. Well all the attention we were getting particularly was because me- I was sitting there in the school cafeteria and that too with school's six princes. The folks who have the cleanest images around the school were sitting with me who was considered as the baddest soul here . I told them that it was a bad idea but none of them listened.

So here I was .

And the school cafeteria was in chaos.

The number of times I came here during my high school can be counted on your fingers. Rooftop had been my cafeteria at the break time since my junior year. Why? Because number one , I didn't had friends back then ( or you can say I didn't trusted anyone to call them friend or whatsoever) and number two, eating alone while being surrounded by people wasn't for my liking.

I could see the confused and baffled faces of the kids there. I guess they were more shocked right then than that day when I was walking down the halls with Eunwoo beside me. They probably think that these people who are sitting with me might have gone insane or something like that. I know these kids have always seen me as an arrogant psycho bitch, you can say. Well that was the facade I had put on to hide my weaknesses , right? It wasn't so good of me to hurt the kids or act like a bully so that they would fear me, was it? Heck no ! So what could I expect in return when I've been a bad person myself?

" It would have been better if I hadn't come here and spent my break time in peace at the rooftop" I muttered.

" Don't pay attention to them , just enjoy the food, yeah?" Seoyeon said.

" It's just that.... you people are getting mean looks because of me. You all are just ruining your perfect images right now " I couldn't help but say what was on my mind.

" We are just eating with a friend , I don't see how that is counted as ruining our so called perfect images" Moonbin said flatly plopping a strawberry in his mouth. I could only sigh in return because I knew I can't convince them.

" Y/n I've told you several times , we don't care about those crappy things, didn't I?" Now this was Eunwoo's turn to retort . I just parted my lips as if I was going to say something back but closed them immediately .

" Noona , you should eat here everyday with us!" Sanha said excitedly with sparkling beagle eyes.

" I don't -" before I could even complete what I was saying , the Jinwoo guy interrupted in between.

" Oh please don't even try to deny. We have merely a month left before we graduate. You should at least experience the normal high school life for the remaining time sweetheart !" he stated in somewhat serious tone but when I looked at him he gave me that famous angelic smile . I replayed his words in my mind again and realised it is actually the right thing to do . I've friends now, not to mention a bunch of idiotic twerps. I should enjoy my high school life for the remaining time leaving the things in past behind. I don't have a reason to behave coldly anymore nor I wanted to neither enjoyed behaving like that.