CHAPTER 16 : CERTITUDE

Y/n's pov

We both ended up together at my apartment skipping the rest of the school. As if I was in the right mind to focus on studies at the first place. The anger is still there but now I can think straight finally. If it wasn't for Eunwoo , I don't know what I might have done. I glanced at him who was chopping vegies for ramen at kitchen counter. Well , he offered to cook some ramen for us. He was fully indulged at cutting vegies , his side profile looked so beautiful and attractive. I didn't even realised I was staring at him until he looked up and smiled towards me while his eyes squinted closed in crescents . I coughed a little and averted my gaze looking anywhere but him.

He served the ramen to both of us and pulled a chair beside me to sit down. I blew at the ramen while holding it with chopsticks before slurping it. "Ummmmm...this is so good !" I exclaimed.

" I know. I'm expert at this " he said proudly and I scoffed internally at his cheeky behaviour.

" Whatever I'm gonna call you everytime I'll be craving for ramen " I stated with my stuffed mouth .

" Of course ! I'll be honoured." he chuckled making me smile too.

Both of us didn't say anything further as the silence surrounded both of us and we continued to stuff ramen into our mouths but it was kinda comfortable silence. His presence here alone is beyond comfortable .

" Eunwoo , sorry for yelling at you like that before" left my mouth breaking the silence.

" y/n I would have behaved the same if I were at your place. You don't need to apologise. I'm glad that you chose to listen to me rather than doing anything stupid" he said calmly while placing his hand over mine which was resting on the top of my dining table. I looked at him with a small smile on face and mouthed a thank you.

" Aishhh this much drama is enough for today , just eat !" He said lightning the serious environment a bit and I couldn't help but chuckle at his antiques .

" Do you wanna eat some Ice cream?" I asked him as I carried the dishes to the kitchen.

" Hell yeah !" I heard him say loudly.

I came back with the ice cream bucket and placed it on the coffee table as I sat on the couch beside him. His eyes sparkled at the sight of ice cream in front of us and he clapped his hands with excitement.

" Do you like ice-cream that much. Tskk" I commented.

" Of course! Ice cream is life " he said showing his perfect set of teeth while his lips curved upwards. I just shooked my head at his childishness. He really can be a kid at times.
I looked at him again as he was eating ice cream while savouring its taste like his life depends on it. He even eats like a child not even caring that he has smeared the ice cream at the corners of his lips. As if an instinct , my hand reached his mouth itself and I wiped the ice cream at the corners of his lips with my thumb. I felt him flinch suddenly at my touch .I realised what I was actually doing when he looked at me with wide eyes. I pulled my hand back immediately to where it was before and shifted at my place.

" Eat properly. Who even eats like that ? What are you ? Five?" I laughed off awkwardly.

" I...I didn't r-realised " he stuttered which made me look at him. He immediately looked away avoiding the eye contact but his ears that had turned red by now didn't go unnoticed by me. I chuckled internally at the fact that how flustered he looked at that moment.

Isn't it ironic how calm I'm right now , eating ice cream with him when a few hours ago I was going all hysterics. I always feel this positive aura whenever he's around me. Yes , he has that effect on me. I can think more practically right now , it was for better that I listened to him.