AUTHOR'S NOTE

My gawd!!!

My gawd!!!

FREAKING 1K READS!❤😭

Sksxdffhbjjk !! Thank you so much my loves! I'm so glad that you gave this book a chance. It was my first book and to be honest I didn't even expected it to cross 1k reads this soon ! Your comments and messages really motivate me a lot. Loads of love to ya'll ! Thank you again !!❤

- Kitty

*****

I just wanna share some facts about this book  with ya'll. You can read my rants further if you want , I'm not gonna charge you *lmao

1. Okay , so first of all Chanyeol was never supposed to die in this book.He was supposed to be the second lead ! But your Author's crazy ass killed him.

2. Eunbi was never supposed to be the evil one here. Her character was going to be a positive one. She was supposed to treat y/n like her real sister because she went through the same pain. But then I thought that y/n's character was supposed to be heartbroken and reserved from the world because she didn't had anyone by her side. Moreover, we all need some drama cuz why not?

3. Jo family wasn't even a part of the story at all ! But I needed a strong back story to portray Youngja's craziness.

4. Seoyeon was supposed to be the bitch here. She was actually going to create problems between the main leads but then I thought y/n's life was already a mess and I was just going to make it more chaotic. So , I dropped the idea. And y/n needed at least one female friend too , don't you think?

5. I separated them from each other for four years just to show that love isn't about sacrificing our dreams for our partner evertime. Like c'mon you need not drop your dreams , if your partner really loves you then they wouldn't want that. Love is all about understanding and supporting each other.

Well that's all-
Annyeong!