CHAPTER 25 : LOVE IN THE SPRING

Y/n's pov

We were walking with our hands laced together, under the pink flushed blooms of cherry blossoms. Time sure flies by so quickly , it's spring already and today remarked as our one month together. The roads were covered with lush cherry blossom trees , the surroundings looking especially enchanting today. It felt like even the mother nature was celebrating with us.

" This is so beautiful " I stated fascinated by the beauty of spring season.

" Cherry blossoms are always beautiful but they are looking beautiful than ever today , maybe it's because you're with me here." Eunwoo smiled cheekily winking at me. I chuckled at his roguery.

" Aishhh your never ending cringey talks" I nudged him playfully.

" But you still like meee.... " he chuckled pinching my cheeks.

" Oww ! That hurts" I huffed swatting his hands away and rubbed my cheeks with my palms.

" You're just so adorable, I can't resist myself from pinching those fluffy cheeks." He ruffled my hair making me giggle like a small girl.

" Eunwoo-yah "

" hmm?"

" I can't believe it's already been a month ."

" I know right "

" Now that the finals are over and tomorrow is our graduation day. It means you'll be moving to the dorms with others , right?"

" yeah , we got a call from them yesterday"

" I see " I said walking away .

" Hey what happened, is something bothering you?" He stopped and turned me from my shoulders.

" No it's nothing like that .... I'll tell you tomorrow after graduation ceremony, yeah?" I smiled.

" Okay , let's just enjoy our date for now !" He cheered me and pecked my forehead softly .

I closed my eyes as we stood on the top of the Namsan tower, feeling the spring breeze brush my skin as my hair floated with it. My eyes fluttered open when I felt a pair of strong arms gripping me from the back. I looked up to see him smiling affectionately at me and turned towards him only to be engulfed in his warm embrace.

" I love you y/n" he purred.

" I know " I beamed getting on my tippy toes to peck his lips . But he was fast enough to lock his lips with mine as he grabbed my head to bring me closer. And I swear , I felt him smirking against my lips.

" I like this better " he breathed between our kiss making me flushed in red. His other hand reached my waist and pulled me even more closer, closing the mere inches between our bodies. My own hands wrapped around his neck and my fingers fiddled with his lustrous jet black locks. The warm feeling of his breath on my skin, although destabilising , was alluring me even more. His thumb was throbbing at the hollow of my neck, rubbing up and down, pulsing warmth as his lips slid over mine passionately.We were devouring one another, drowning in each other. But due to lack of air, we finally pulled away from each other breathing heavily.

"Let's put our lock there too! " he pecked my lips again and pointed at railings that were already covered with thousands of colourful locks of love.

******

"Oh my god ! I can't believe we are finally graduating from high school!" Seoyeon squealed.