CHAPTER 11 : THE DREADFUL INCIDENT

A/N: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTION OF ASSAULT AND MURDER .IT CAN BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME OF YOU. ⚠️

Y/n's pov

" So finally you all will be escorted to Fantagio ?" I asked him as he told me about their meeting with the CEO of Fantagio entertainment. He told me that they want to recruit them as trainees , they were one of the companies who came at the competition to escort trainees .

" Yes , we chose fantagio although we had other choices as well ." he explained.

" you're gonna be busy from now on , right?" I asked with some hesitation.

" Actually we decided to join  after our finals are over and they agreed. We all will have to move to the dorms then " he said.

" That means ya'll will be living together !" I  pointed out and he nodded.

" It's just that my dad wanted me to join the company in future but I want to follow my dreams. But he allowed me at last , our company is doing fine as well now , so he said it's okay to give it a shot "  Eunwoo said and I smiled.

" Of course,  you should follow your dreams. "

" Anyways what's that you wanna do ? Your dream ? " he asked.

" I don't know yet. I never thought about myself till now , my only goal is to make the people who killed my Omma and my best friend pay for their sins , and I'll make sure that they receive their punishment!" I said with grimace.

" Your mother was murdered by someone along with you best friend?" he uttered in a complete shock and I nodded.

There was a long silence before I decided to break it.

" My mom and Chanyeol died right in front of my eyes and I...I was helpless , I couldn't save her , it's all m-my fault. Those bastards shot them right in front of my eyes ." I spoke with a cracking voice.

Those images again flashed up in front of my eyes and I started tearing up. Eunwoo got up from his place and came in front of me and crouched down .

" Y/n it's not your fault . The people who shot your mother and best friend are wrong and they need to pay for their sins. Don't ever blame yourself for this again" he said as he rubbed my back to calm me down and embraced me in his arms.

" This is not the only thing " I whispered with still  teary eyes. He just continued to rub my back to comfort me.

" It's okay y/n , tell me everything when you're ready okay?" he said with concern laced in his voice. I separated from him to look at his face.

" I want to.... I want to tell you everything, it's too suffocating now just to keep everything buried inside me " I said in a low but still audible voice. He just patted my shoulder and nodded. And then I told him everything that I kept inside me for so long . That day , I told him about that dreadful incident .

4 YEARS AGO

It's been almost two weeks and Omma is stressed about something very much. I tried to ask her but she said it's nothing. But I can see her being stressed all day. I don't know what is it exactly and nor she's telling anyone.

It was almost seven in the evening when I came down to go outside to meet Chanyeol. Omma wasn't it in the living room so I decided to look for her in my parent's bedroom.

I was about to open the door of the bedroom when I heard a muffled voice which surely belonged to my omma" I'll give you what you want , b-but please leave us alone, d-don't do any...anything ."