Email #4

From: Philomena Gracia Valderama • philograciav@gmail.com
To: ladealtreano@gmail.com
Date: ******************

Dear Iscalade Jance,

In my previous letters, I have told you almost everything but in this letter — I'll just keep it concise.

I love you. They say the world is a cruel place to live in but I beg to differ because God made you in this world. You alleviate the affliction, the sadness, and everything wicked in the vicinity. You have an affinity with good things; you bring goodness to me.

I love you. I remember noticing how cliché you were during the first party I attended. Alam ko sa sarili ko na hindi kita magugustuhan, it is because I always find fictional characters more attractive than real people. But I guess, cliché is not always bad. You actually made cliché good. As cliché as you are, I also fell in love with you — as smitten as those good girls who fell for bad boys. But you were never bad. You have always been good to me.

I love you. If I could turn back time to the day you've confessed to me and opened up your heart; I would have kissed you without regretting anything because I know that you will always be the one for me. You are my soulmate, Iscalade. But sometimes soulmates don't end up with each other — but please know that you will always be a part of my soul. You are embedded to me. I love you so much that even if I'm crying right now, all I can think about is our happy memories.

And it is unfair that I don't cry because something bad happened between us. I'm crying because of being tranced in the endless loop of euphoria you made me feel. I'm crying because even if I repeat it a thousand times over, I blew it up. I destroyed that loop. I can no longer repeat it without knowing that every happy memory we had are just mere memories for you. So, let me be the one who treasure and cherished it. Let me be the one to do it for the both of us.

I love you, Iscalade Jance Altreano. You will never be mine but I will always be yours; or maybe, you were once mine but I'm forever yours.

Please, regardless of wherever I am, reply to this message once you finally found the person who can finally make you happy. Kapag ikakasal ka na po, please invite me. I would travel through air and seas just to see you happy. I want to be there, to see you happy, in another girl's embrace. Please pursue the person that makes you happy.

Can I imagine using your surname po? Pahiram po muna sa magiging asawa mo. Because there are times that I would practice my signature with your surname. Haha! It sounded really nice and I think Altreano suits me. Pero siguro, hanggang doon na lang po 'yon.

All love,
Philomena Gracia Valderama Altreano

✿✿✿

From: Iscalade Jance Altreano • ladealtreano@gmail.com
To: philograciav@gmail.com
Date: ******************

WAIT P******* jdxjixissmx

SANDALI LANG

MAGPIPIGIL LANG AKO NG KILIG

From: Iscalade Jance Altreano • ladealtreano@gmail.com
To: philograciav@gmail.com
Date: ******************

AY GG

OO NGA PALA NASAAN KA PALA PHILOMENA?????

From: Iscalade Jance Altreano • ladealtreano@gmail.com
To: philograciav@gmail.com
Date: ******************

WAIT LANG PHILO IS-SCREENSHOT KO LANG

From: Iscalade Jance Altreano • ladealtreano@gmail.com
To: philograciav@gmail.com
Date: ******************

OKAY HETO NA TALAGA FINAL NA THIS.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE FOLLOWING: MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY AND SYEMPRE THE ONE AND ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD FOR GRANTING MY PRAYER. DAMAY MO NA RIN PO SANA SI SAN PEDRO. THANK YOU. WALA PO AKO RITO KUNG WALA KAYO KAYA SHOUT OUT SA INYO.

Unang-una sa lahat at hindi sa huli, no'ng sinabi mong gusto mo ako hindi ko naman inakalang patay na patay ka pala sa akin. Medyo nahihiya na tuloy ako sa 'yo. Pero...

I love you too, Philomena Gracia. I'm not good at words and maybe I'll never be. Pero mahal na mahal kita.

HINDI NA 'YAN JOKE. IKAW NAMAN PHILO DI KA MABIRO ALAM MO NAMAN WALA AKONG SINISERYOSO MALIBAN SA 'YO DI BA.

Seriously speaking (AY WOW) I understand why you did it. But love, can you tell me where you are? Your parents are fighting everyday since you've been gone. Ginawa pa nila akong referee! Kung di lang kita mahal at di ko lang nirerespeto ang magulang mo, baka hinayaan ko na lang silang mag-bardagulan araw-araw. Kidding aside, they're slowly just drifting apart and it's kinda sad to witness it.

I don't want you to feel guilty about it. Kinausap ko ang Mommy mo tungkol sa 'yo, and I believe she also realized that you needed some space. Your Dad on the other hand...

Okay lang, pabayaan mo na siya! :D sabi ni Dad (Papa ko) na siya na lang daw gawin mong Papa! Pero syempre hindi ka aampunin, hehe. Father-in-law, gano'n. Hehehe baka naman ahem ehem iloveyousagadphilowalangspaceparawalangpagdududa.

AT SAKA BAKIT KA NAMAN DI KA MAGIGING INVITED SA KASAL KO E IKAW MAGIGING BRIDE?!
KASAL BA 'YON KAPAG WALANG BRIDE >:( IKAW KAYA PAPAKASALAN KO DI KA BA INFORMED.

SA 'YO LANG AKO KAKALAMPAG PHILOMENA GRACIA!!!!

I'm sorry for lying and making you cry. I didn't do it to get even. I would never want to see you cry, love. It was never my intention to make you doubt. I just didn't want you to disobey your parents and I know how much you love them. Mahal mo 'yung mga 'yon e kahit na... 'yoko na lang mag-talk.

At saka sabi ni Mom sa akin noon, I should always pay respect to the parents of the person I love. Pero syempre anak din ako ni Papa kaya alam ko kung sino rin ang karapat-dapat sa respeto ko.

I have a lot of things to tell you in person. Wala na talagang laman 'yung dictionary ko. hehe sorry. Tara mag-usap na lang tayo ng equation kung pagpapatuloy natin 'tong penpal thingy kasi umaalog na talaga utak ko sa mga jargons mo. Jargons ba 'yan? Basta ang lalalim!

nyways...

Can you tell me where you are? You told me to pursue my happiness, right?

Can you tell me your location? Nandiyan kasi siya :)

ALL LOVE,
MAHAL MO LANG NAMAN <3

✿✿✿

From: Philomena Gracia Valderama • philograciav@gmail.com
To: ladealtreano@gmail.com
Date: ******************

Dear Iscalade Jance,

I don't know what to say... I'm lost for words po.

I'll send you my location po... Thank you so much, Iscalade. I might cry again. You make my heart swelled in happiness. Please do know that you are also part of my prayers. You are heaven sent for me.

And uh, sorry to ask po pero...

Bakit ka po kakalampag sa akin?

All love,
Philomena Gracia