Kabanata 5

Kabanata 5

I was playing with Issie, Iscalade's black and tan Pomeranian puppy. It was so cute while it was circling around. It leans towards my leg and showed affection by looking up towards my direction. My heart melted at the sight of the dog so I decided to sat down and let Issie snuggle with me.

"He likes you." Iscalade says, crouching down next to us.

"Really?"

I can't help but smile while Issie was putting his paw into my palm. The puppy was very active and friendly, lalo tuloy akong natuwa sa kanya. I've always wanted to have a dog but my parents are not into pets.

"Yeah, mana sa may-ari." Iscalade commented, wiggling his eyebrows while wearing a sly grin.

"That's right, parehas kayong friendly."

I averted my gaze and went back on cuddling with Issie. The puppy was undeniably soft so hugging it brings warmth in my heart. I saw how Iscalade pursed his lips and gradually puts his arms across his chest. Malalim ang iniisip habang ang tanaw ay nasa aming dalawa ni Issie.

"Issie, paranas naman."

"Gusto mo rin yakapin si Issie?"

My gaze pivoted towards him and he lifted an eyebrow.

"Hindi si Issie..."

He groaned before standing. Sinundan ko lamang siya ng tingin habang sinisiksik ni Issie ang mukha niya sa leeg ko. I wonder what he meant by saying that, I have a feeling about it but that won't be the case. Iscalade flirts with almost everyone. Halata naman dahil mukhang hindi siya seryoso sa mga banat n'ya.

Hanggang ngayon ay nagtataka ako kung bakit n'ya ako nilalapitan. I felt guilty because I liked his friend. Hindi ko naman intensyon na kaibiganin siya upang mapalapit kay Sarathiel. I met him first before I met my crush, it was just a mere coincidence. That's what I kept on telling myself. That's what it is and I will never use someone for my own benefit. That is just cruel, to offer fake feelings just so you can gain something.

"Hey, Philo..."

My gaze flew towards him. A flash of light greets me, I almost close my eyes because of it. I look upon it and realized that he took a picture of us.

"Can I use this picture? Issie looks cute in it."

Lumapit sa akin si Iscalade at pinakita ang nakuha niyang larawan. He was certainly right, Issie looks cute in it because he was looking at the camera. Samantalang ako ay mukhang nagulat. I can feel my cheeks becoming red.

"Can I?" he uttered, it was almost a whisper but I can hear Iscalade's breathing and it felt hot.

I nodded as I brought my attention back to Issie who was snuggling with me.

"Sure."

Hinatid ako ni Iscalade pabalik sa bahay, luckily Mommy and Daddy were not home. I didn't want to hear any sermons because I was already tired.

Pagdating sa kwarto ko ay agad na tiningnan ko ang mga notifications sa phone ko. It was surprisingly a lot because of a tagged photo. It was the cover picture of Iscalade which consists of me and Issie. The photo that he took when we were at their house.

My lips parted when I saw how the reactions increases per minute, from hundreds to thousands. I decided to stalk him a bit because of it. Iscalade has a lot of followers and friends, napuno na nga ang capacity na five thousand sa friend list n'ya. Bukod doon ay may mga nagpapa-add pa sa kan'ya.

I was scrolling through his feed when my eyes widened because I saw Sarathiel on his friend list.

I decided to check upon it too, his profile was very private. Iilan lang ang picture niya, madalas ay mga tagged pictures lang. His friend list didn't even exceed to a thousand.