All of my love, Li

Thank you for making it this far.

I wrote this story not expecting to gain anything but satisfaction for myself. But I gained so much more.

Ilang beses ko na sinabi sa kaibigan ko na ito 'yong story na gustong-gusto ko isulat dahil nandito lahat ng gusto ko (Book references that inspires some scenes in this story, letter making and sending emails instead of chatting, introvert and extrovert, and a funny male lead.), this was my ideal story. Sobrang smooth lang. Wala masyadong conflict. Something I'll read whenever I had a bad day.

I didn't know I'll be able to share the feeling with others. Thank you for giving Philomena Gracia and Iscalade Jance the chance to share their story with you.

This is definitely the lightest among seniors series, I tend to write light stories because I want to offer comfort. I'm glad I was able to do it base on some messages that I've received. Thank you for finding solace within my works despite the imperfections when it comes to technicalities, typographical and grammatical errors, the plot and dialogues. I'm always willing to improve!

I still don't think I'm a writer, oo nagsusulat ako pero pakiramdam ko marami pa dapat akong matutunan. I'm very willing to learn and I hope you'll still be there until I can finally say that I'm indeed a writer, not just a mere bored human being who wrote stories because she wanted to gain friends and she misses a certain phase of her life.

Sa lahat ng SS girls, Philomena Gracia's name was the first one I actually had in mind. Her name came from philosophy and grace. Why philosophy? Isa itong core subject pero madalas ay nadidikit sa mga HUMSS students. I intentionally made her shy because I know some of the JHS students who aims to take HUMSS as their strand in SHS are afraid that being shy can be a hindrance, kaya hindi na lang nila pipiliin ang HUMSS.

Please, it's okay. You can be shy and still take HUMSS. Oo, advantage ang pagiging confident pero kahit saang strand ka namang mapunta ay kailangan mo pa rin naman talagang mag-participate. Be a little bit braver, sabi nga ni Kile. Doon ka sa alam mong magiging masaya ka.

Also, I know some of you are probably questioning why Philo acts so innocent and tends to use "po" and "opo" even if she talks to someone around her age. Actually, may kilala ako na ganito rin. I think it just shows being respectful at all times. Kahit ako ay na-adapt ko na rin siya. She is sheltered, kaya gano'n na rin ang pagiging ignorante n'ya sa mga bagay-bagay. She isn't perfect, none of my characters are perfect. She tends to act cowardly. Madali siyang matakot kahit wala pa nga o malayo pa.

I hope you'll choose a course/strand/job based on what you want. Hindi dahil sa mga magulang mo, kaibigan mo o kung sino pa man. I hope you can choose to be brave when it comes to this. Remember, you're the one who decides your fate, have some faith on yourself.

There's nothing wrong with being filial but lets stop the toxic filipino family culture.

This was fun to write because I think I improved a lot.

To Alliviates and my admins (alliviates and Alluringli's Stories) thank you for being my blessings. I'm so grateful that you decided to stay with me. I'll treasure you as long as I live. Thank you for all the fanarts, aus and kalats!

To user @/philogracia, thank you for being a friend to me while I was writing this. ♡

I have special chapters for POF that I'll post whenever I miss Philomena and Iscalade. :) They have a lot of moments I'd like to share with you.

There's a bonus chapter for POF, you can read them under my works entitled as Pursuing Anagapesism.

Do you have any messages for POF? I'll be glad to hear your thoughts about this story.

At bakit mo pinaulit-ulit pindutin ang philosophyofgrace.docx? Haha!

See you at seniors series #4! Yep, it is Gio's story. :)

All of my love,
Li