STORY

Hope you like it! Will be posting imagines soon!

Flash Forward, Flash Back

It's three days till graduation, the Seattle air is crisp, and the town is alive filled with proud soon-to-be graduates from University of Washington. I myself am trying to reflect on my college life, about all the adventures I had but I keep drawing a blank. I in fact did not do anything worth sharing and its put me in a funk. Currently I am at work in a record shop called " Records." Right outside I spot my elder brother named David, he too is graduating, with him seems to be the "hot shot' of the school named Jeremy, I had bad feeling. I walked out of the store, since there was nobody there, my brother sighed at the sight of me, like he knew what I was about to do.

" Hey David's sister, how are you?" he acted cool when just a second ago he was just spitting out words to my brother that would hurt him.

" I have a name but you are not important enough to know it and cut the crap I heard what you were saying, please just leave my brother alone and don't you dare ever talk to him again or you will be sorry. You don't think I have a shit ton of secrets about you, man it would be a shame if everyone found out about them, wouldn't it?" I said with venom lacing my every syllable.

" Man. Dude your sister is crazy," he replied, and then simply walked away.

"Lourdes, why do you always do that? Why? I could take care of myself! It's so embarrassing! I hate you! Stop trying to ruin my life," my brother spatted at me. He doesn't realize that I just saved him, but its either that or let him fend for himself, which he could never be able to do. My heart ached, I felt bad, but what could I do? I walked back inside, only to find one of Jeremy's friends sorting through the records, something smelled fishy and it wasn't his unwashed gym socks.

After about ten minutes I hear a loud thump and I see Ryan, the friend, running as fast as the speed of lightning. Something was wrong, very wrong, I followed. My next clear sight was quite frightful, it was my brother at the other end of Jeremy's fist, and there wasn't too much blood, only at the corner of David's lip. The moment felt like it was in slow motion, the sky was blue, the clouds were rolling, the air was fresh, the boys ran off but not without a last glance in my direction, oh Jeremy this means war.

" David, are you okay? What happened? I'm going to hurt that stupid Jeffrey kid," I said; mad at not only Jeremy but also the world.

" It's Jeremy and I'm fine, I could have handled it myself," I knew his name was Jeremy, but I wanted to make it seem like his existence wasn't an important detail to me. My brother once walked off angry for the second time today and once again I did wrong. I stood there, deep in my thoughts, when suddenly I saw a figure in my peripheral view. I looked up only to make eye contact with an all too familiar face, the face of Arthus Crespo, my best friend. His figure was tall and his dark hair was in loose curls, his eyes were forest green and filled with mischief, and his smile was a boyish grin.

" I saw what happened," he said quietly as he stepped closer to me, enveloping me in a hug.

" Yeah well you know the story. But guess what?" I questioned looking up at him with a little excitement in my voice.

" That's your ' lets get revenge' voice so, I'm guessing you are going to get revenge on him?" he said smiling, he secretly loved my revenge plans, they were always genius.

" You know me so well, lets go," I said as he walked beside me and eventually our steps began to fall in rhythm with each other's. We didn't speak much on the way to my dorm, but the silence was anything but awkward, it was comfortable and beautiful.

Once I opened the door to my dorm, I see my roommate isn't there, as usual. My dorm consists of white walls, a twin bed, a desk, a record player, and a ton of eighties posters.