PONYBOY DIARY IMAGINE WITH A TWIST

11 pages on word. 4336 words, enjoy. AND THERE ARE ERRORS. BUT ENJOY. COMMENT. VOTE. GIVE FEEDBACK. IT TOOK ME ALONG TIME TO WRITE.

Dear Diary,

It's was the first day of school today, and as always my best friend, Ponyboy Curtis, walked me all the way to first period. Sometimes, I let myself feel special around him; he didn't have to hold my hand, right? It all started when we were approaching the high school, I began to hyperventilate and pace around the sidewalk. It was only a second later when I felt a heavenly hand grasp mine, I am not even sure if I held his back, it was like I was so scared I might damage it, damage a treasure. It was all going to fast, my cheeks were bright red and I could feel the heat erupting all over my face and he smiles. SMILES AT ME. Ugh, I cannot be in love with my best friend, I cannot be worse then his fan club who blurt their love for him and write him poetry. I have known him my whole life, our parents were best friends, our birthdays are one week apart, ONE. Well, I guess I am going to have to find away to get over him, or not. Yeah, I honestly rather not, I mean I can't! He' literally perfect! Today he wore those light jeans and blue zip up jacket that molds to him perfectly, with a black t-shirt underneath and black converse with his hair greased high. I internally screamed, he's smart, beautiful, handsome, amazing, funny, I mean I could go on forever. Well, I gotta go; he's on his way here.

My hand was starting to cramp up. I smiled while quickly re-reading over my diary. I stood up and looked in the mirror, eyeliner, black convers, jeans, grease, and a long blue button up because it's cold outside.

Knock. Knock

" I am coming in, hopefully you're dressed," he ran in with his firm beautiful hand covering his majestic eyes, as taking precaution if in fact I was naked. I laughed and he smiled with his bright white pearly teeth and desert plum lips. STOP LOOKING AT HIS LIPS IDIOT.

"What's that," he said in an evil cackly voice, while pointing towards my diary.

" What's what?" I said hoping he wouldn't press anymore about my diary.

"Is that a... Diary?" he said while quickly grabbing it and turning the pages. I panicked and chased him.

"Give it back Pony!" I screeched while jumping on the bed tying to grab the book out of his hand, he began jumping on the bed higher and began reading.

" This is juicy, ... at the Curtis household, the whole gang was there, and I just couldn't stop watching him, the way he laughs, the way he smiles, the way his eyes sparkle when something intrigues him, the way his cheeks move when he talks, his everything. He is so mysterious and the way he expresses himself is so, I don't know how to describe it, he has a rebellious streak, but at the same time he has a big heart, all he needs is someone who understands him, I think I love him." At first he began reading the passage in a girly voice almost as it was a joke, but when he read the last line, he got serious and at that moment I was relieved that he didn't read todays entry, I quickly grabbed the book from his hands.

He looked paralyzed, or maybe confused. " Whom were you talking about?" he asked, I have never seen Pony so serious.

" Nobody, it's nothing," I replied, looking down.

He grabbed my chin, with his strong finger and elevated my face to meet his eyes, my breathing got heavy, " who is he?" he was stern in his words, I don't know why.

" Why do you care?" I suddenly snapped.

" Why do I care? Why do I care? Because god forbid I care about my best friend," his voice was heavy and filled with sarcasm in my ear. " Who? I want a name?"

"Pony, why are you doing this," my voice came out soft; it didn't sound like a question. My face was blotchy and red.

" Because if you say who I think you are going to say, then it would be to protect you." his eyes looked warm and inviting.