DUFF GRAHAMS DIARY

Okay so I had a project and we had to create a character that finds out a secret so here it is.

Glossary

1. Barf Me Out- Also used to describe something you do not particularly like.

See Also: Make Me Barf, Gross Me Out, Gross Me Out the Door, Grodie.

2. Bitch'n (Bitchin')-Like rad something very cool

3. Bohunk- an even dumber, larger kind of jock.

4. Cheeuh!- no duh! yah! of course! Why not. yah

5. Hoser- Loser, jerk.

6. Jock- A person who plays team sports

Athlete

7. Mental-Adjective used to describe someone or something stupid or screwed up.

8. Mondo- Cool; nice; neat.

9. Posse- A group/gang of friends.

10. Take a Red!- Excl. "Stop right there!

11. Wastoid- a waste of space, a loser

Actual story starts here

Monday August 3rd, 1982

6:13 A.M

Day one of summer camp

It is bewildering how I am sixteen years old and still being forced to go to summer camp. Ever since the movie Meatballs came out in '79, my mother has been obsessed with me going to camp and falling in love or something shitty like that. Apparently I'm too old to be an actual camper, so now I have to be a counselor in training and babysit kids, great. All my other dorky friends are in California and Florida, this is not bitchin'.

Monday August 3rd, 1982

12:15 P.M

Whoa... I've just seen what could very well be the most beautiful chick in the world, but then Keith, my ex-best friend, ruined it, what a wastoid. Apparently Keith is now a CIT too, great another thing. He needs to take a red and move on. Gee whiz, I'm not that important.

Wednesday August 13th, 1892

9:59 P.M

Day ten of summer camp

Secrets, secrets are no good.

Secrets, secrets stab like wood. It all started when we were at the campfire, I decided to leave but then fell in the bushes and didn't want to get up. Keith and his new neo maxie zoom dwebies were making plans to roofie the girl CIT's cabin, so that when they bag them, the girls won't remember and they won't become needy. Keith then got up to pee in the bushes and almost peed in my face. He screamed then I screamed, he gave threats, I just walked off. What an egotistical, pig-headed, know-it-all, phony asswipe. Claire, the most beautiful chick in the world, caught up to me and we started talking about the activities for the kids. Eventually we were standing in front of the cabins and slipped in. should I have spilled? Nah, she wouldn't believe me.

Thursday August 14th, 1982

6:30 A.M

Day eleven of summer camp

I should have spilled, man I feel God-awful. But how would I bring that up? It's been eight hours since I found out and I haven't been able to sleep, mostly because of my drunk roommates, but that's beside the point. Wait, no, that's another thing, since I'm not a bohunk that plays football, I'm dust. Duff, the quarterback, it doesn't even sound right. But Keith, the quarterback, it was meant to be. Claire and Keith, its simply bunk. She's become sprung. Barf me out.